THE CLOWN

Options

Is it just me or has anyone else not played against a Clown since release day?

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@BantuKianHolder said:

You're probably getting a lot of NA killers. I'm sure a ton of them are on their way soon.

• BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30
    Options

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@BantuKianHolder said:

You're probably getting a lot of NA killers. I'm sure a ton of them are on their way soon.

I play on PC, not console. The Clown has been released since 12 June 2018 on PC.I say this as it's my understanding that PS4 NA players still don't have the DLC

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

It may be because of the PTB, that all the players are sick of playing the clown so often.

• BantuKianHolder
    Options

@FoggyWeather_ said:
    It may be because of the PTB, that all the players are sick of playing the clown so often.

maybe

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I played literally 2 matches ago.... i still hate playing against him

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

I have come up against him no more or less than any of the others, in fact the one i'm never seeing is the Hag.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Eh, he's scattered about here and there. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more attention tbh, he just kind of... joined the game. No salt, no majorly UP, (after PTB buff). No complaints on either side. Just dead in the water. 
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Cetren said:
    Eh, he's scattered about here and there. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more attention tbh, he just kind of... joined the game. No salt, no majorly UP, (after PTB buff). No complaints on either side. Just dead in the water. 
    Maybe not dead in the water, probably more well balanced?
  • OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68
    Options

Majority of my matches today have been against him.

• BantuKianHolder
    Options

Maybe it's because I am in quite a high rank for survivor and people don't want to play him in the high ranks