Comments

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    In the upcoming weeks.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

My uncle from Nintendo said it comes out yesterday! Can’t believe I can’t trust him....

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

LOL still not here!!!

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It’s been said that it’ll be out 12 am tonight. Now again take that with a grain of salt
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

I thought none of you were going to buy it to prove a point. Guess you guys are all talk.

• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    It’s been said that it’ll be out 12 am tonight. Now again take that with a grain of salt
    Lol where did you see that? It was supposed to come out at 12am last night.
  • ThePloopz
    Options

I thought none of you were going to buy it to prove a point. Guess you guys are all talk.

I haven’t bought and will not buy it
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

######### I can't wait to buy it if they would ever give us the chance
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

I mean, to be fair, they should've gave a compensation like 1080 auric cells for waiting so long or enough shards to purchase a skin instead of a dbp weekend for every platform even though it's been only PS4 waiting their asses off

but, for me personally, I'm a patient man, and I can only imagine how stressed out BHVR themselves are. Maybe by buying a skin or two and helping support them will put more money in resources to improve the game than not at all :) It just seems to me in general they lack resources and are too afraid to admit it, or something else is going on behind closed doors and knowing every company in the world that exists, doesn't want to be open about it.

To the people who are upset: I can't blame. The timeline they've given is long overdue. In 3 days it'll be 1 month since the DLC has been released on PC (?). I don't think compensation was needed for every platform, but grateful they were still included in an extra bloodpoint event. Afterall, everybody needs some points.

• det0xxp
    Options
    I'm not spending ######### on auric cells right now after all this #########... the dlc is another story.
  • F_Demiside
    F_Demiside Member Posts: 44
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

lol that's because everyone on here is really like

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Why is behaviour not saying ANYTHING? ANYTHING! It's going on 7 hours since that tweet stating they will inform us on update ASAP . My guess is it's coming tomorrow or Wednesday and they're burrying their heads until it drops . 
  • fcc2014
    Options

LOL

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    I'm not spending ######### on auric cells right now after all this #########... the dlc is another story.

Why? That's the biggest part of their screw up.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I am nobody and even I could have gotten an answer by now!!! Why do they not communicate more????? I feel like I'm talked to kids who broke curfew! How hard is it to text and let me know what's going on?? I dont care the answer but give one already!!!!!
  • Zaxtor99
    Zaxtor99 Member Posts: 14
    Options

I just called, waited on hold for a new customer service rep for the PSN here in North America. She didn't see it in her system when I asked, but then asked me to hold while she did some more research. She put me on a 5 minute hold and went to talk to someone she said and came back to tell me that "the Curtain Call DLC in North America should be on the store at or around 8:pm EST TODAY.. Monday the 9th)

That's what I have. Let's cross our fingers that information is correct!

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Zaxtor99 said:

I just called, waited on hold for a new customer service rep for the PSN here in North America. She didn't see it in her system when I asked, but then asked me to hold while she did some more research. She put me on a 5 minute hold and went to talk to someone she said and came back to tell me that "the Curtain Call DLC in North America should be on the store at or around 8:pm EST TODAY.. Monday the 9th)

You da man Zax
  • Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Hope your right my friend...I truly do.
  • Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

@Zaxtor99 said:

That's literally the time the double bloodpoint event ends which sucks so bad

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Yes it sux but made sure to regroup my mil by 12 last night. 
  • det0xxp
    Options
    So idk who that other guy talked to that talked to PSN, but they said there is a delay and they have no date or time on when it will be released.

So we wait.. again.
  • Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Figures. Moving on. 
  • det0xxp
    Options
    So the dlc is up but I'm having issues downloading it.
  • fcc2014
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

I'm not buying it and have said so for weeks. I'm amused at the sheer incompetence of all of this.

• Zaxtor99
    Zaxtor99 Member Posts: 14
    Options

People.. Just be patient.. I would bet money it will be available to purchase within a few hours... the lady I talked to sounded like she cared and went and got good information.. "At or around 8PM Eastern tonight" is not far away. I just checked and it is already showing up on the PSN store now, and while you can't buy it yet, THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.

Relax... It will be here SOON!

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Zaxtor99 said:

People.. Just be patient.. I would bet money it will be available to purchase within a few hours... the lady I talked to sounded like she cared and went and got good information.. "At or around 8PM Eastern tonight" is not far away. I just checked and it is already showing up on the PSN store now, and while you can't buy it yet, THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN.

You relax! I've been chill for weeks now. 
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Zaxtor99 said:

After a certain point people’s patience wears out and understandably so
  • fierystar88
    fierystar88 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Zaxtor99 said:

So after the event? Cool...