PS4 NA Curtain Call not published?

Options
det0xxp
det0xxp Member Posts: 121

Comments

• det0xxp
    Options
    He also said "My apologies I meant released, I am afraid that this process depends on the game developer please keep an eye in their Twitter."

So who's fault is it again? Sony right?
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    He also said "My apologies I meant released, I am afraid that this process depends on the game developer please keep an eye in their Twitter."

So who's fault is it again? Sony right?

I'm pretty sure it’s the devs fault for you know, making up a release time they couldn’t meet

• lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    You do realize those messages are usually automated right? Most of the time it's an algorithm based off "if,then" statements.  With coding for searches and such. Try actually calling playstation.  I have several times. Then you know the person is real. May say it wasn't released or published cause the search didn't find it.
  • det0xxp
    Options
    You know what, just so I can cover my bases I will call. I'll see what I come up with...
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    You know what, just so I can cover my bases I will call. I'll see what I come up with...

I'm fairly interested so give us an update when the calls done? :D

• det0xxp
    Options
    Yea I'mma make sure they look into this #########. I'm so fed up with waiting. I did see in another thread that it may drop at 8pm tonight... Well see what they say.
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    det0xxp said:
    Yea I'mma make sure they look into this #########. I'm so fed up with waiting. I did see in another thread that it may drop at 8pm tonight... Well see what they say.
    My RL buddy said he saw 3pm today. This is a bunch if horse ######### and I k ow they're gonna say "I know some of you were anxious for the update, but we had a problem with blah blah blah. We're excited to announce NA PS4 now have the dlc" - August 7th 
  • det0xxp
    Options
    So idk who that other guy talked to that talked to PSN, but they said there is a delay and they have no date or time on when it will be released.