Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I owe a apology

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I owe a apology to either @artist or @thesuicidefox for a bit of a false fact I was spreading in my ignorance .-.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I tested The Spirit's Phase ability, and found out for myself her power doesn't move grass when she is in it.

I would have put this in General Discussions, but this is a apology and thus off topic. Doesn't mean that I want Prayer Beads nerfed mind you, but if it's any consolation, I won't spread that lie around anymore.

Comments

• Shad03

@thesuicidefox @artist

In case you didn't get the initial ping, apologies for the double ping but the forums are unreliable.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

It was thesuicidefox I think, he actually provided proof that it didn’t.

• Shad03

@GrootDude I figured as much as soon as I checked his profile once I made this thread. It's been a while since I appeared here. So I forgot who was the one I was arguing about that with.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

yeah I dont think I was involved in that conversation, good to see u learning and owning up to your mistakes tho ☺

• Shad03

@artist I always try to own up to my mistakes with things that are objective, it's one of the very few good qualities I try to keep.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

If only we had more people like you and confirming they realize their mistakes ^^

• Toxic101
    Toxic101 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019

Prayer beads should be nerfed. I rather play burger king myers on the swamp maps

then be a pussy and use prayer beads

• Shad03

@Toxic101 I actually figured just make it like Iridescent Button for Legion.

You hear the Spirit's Terror Radius but wouldn't know she was on you untill it was too late :D

Same thing, opens up more builds.