The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can you use 2 purks with the exhaust affect?

AngelKings
AngelKings Member Posts: 21
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

I want to run dead hard and balanced landing but I have no idea if you get two exhaust meters or both count for one. Basically I want to know if you run 2 would they cancel each other out or do they work just fine?

Best Answer

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307
    Answer ✓

You only get one exhaustion meter, so whichever you use first blocks you from using the other perk until your exhaustion runs out.

So you can combine all exhaustion perks with eachother except sprint burst and get use out of it. I personally like combining lithe and balanced landing, few people expect a survivor that used Lithe earlier to also have BL.

Answers

• AngelKings

Thank you! I asked my friend but he said he does not know.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307
    edited August 2019

No problem. Back when they had cooldowns and not actually exhaustion you could sprint burst up a hill, jump off and get balanced landing, but that was crazy strong and exactly part of why exhaustion was introduced 😄

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I've seen some top streamers advocate using, say, Balanced Landing and Dead Hard together. I feel like you need to be very confident in your map knowledge, positional awareness, and ability to win chases in order to use two perk slots in this way, though.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited August 2019

@oxygen That's actually not bad either, because some places have ######### window spots and the Game map has almost no windows, but then there are lots of flat areas with windows all over the place.

• AngelKings

I might use that instead then. Never really thought about putting two perks with exgaust together till now.