For everyone who has had to wait for the DLC

Options

For everyone who has had to wait for DLC, especially the NA PS4 group - in 2 months time we'll have a new killer, map and costumes to look forward to !! 2 months..thats nothing !!

Can't wait :)

Comments

• Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    LMAO. Can't wait for that runaround
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Twizted said:
    LMAO. Can't wait for that runaround

There will not be any issues with the next DLC, I spoke to my contacts at PS4 HQ and they confirm this to be the case.

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    2 months that will turn to 4...
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Jmayeux said:
    2 months for PC and Xbox.... 2 years for PS4 NA...

I can confirm it will be 2 months like the counterparts at Xbox and Steam

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Joekillu said:
    2 months that will turn to 4...

I can confirm this will not be the case. Chin up there soldier

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    I dont think they will be doing any more dlc for ps4
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Lowbei said:

I put this forward to the top tier management and they have confirmed they have been in negotiations with BHVR and are happy to proceed with further DLC. Both sides have agreed to not be useless and push forward with more quality content in no less that 2 months !

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    For everyone who has had to wait for DLC, especially the NA PS4 group - in 2 months time we'll have a new killer, map and costumes to look forward to !! 2 months..thats nothing !!

prescila will pull more strings!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

@Lowbei said:

I put this forward to the top tier management and they have confirmed they have been in negotiations with BHVR and are happy to proceed with further DLC. Both sides have agreed to not be useless and push forward with more quality content in no less that 2 months !

great news!
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:

@TeambossFloze said:

prescila will pull more strings!

I'm afraid I've dumped Priscilla - i'm not chatting up Samantha. She has been way more reliable with the information.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    TeambossFloze said:

great news!

I think its time to rejoice

• TeambossFloze
    Options

Samantha has confirmed there will be a patch in between now and 2 months time, then the DLC and then every 3 months we will get a new killer, survivor, map and clothing. The DLC apparently will be bookended by a mid season tweak/patch.

Heard it here first guys !!

• TeambossFloze
    Options

2 months to go goes and gets his calendar

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Someone is feeling optimistic.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Someone is feeling optimistic.
    Better than being pessemistic. I gots the Sony contacts man i aint scurred.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Lowbei said:

Ah but did you talk to the the idiots at the NA Sony division or the more competent ones at Sony EU who managed to launch with no issues. Now Leslie at Xbox said they've heard the cries of PS4 players worldwide and have decided to buy Sony and kill the PS4. Thereby putting all PS4 players out of their misery.

• TeambossFloze
    Options
    powerbats said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Lowbei said:

Ah but did you talk to the the idiots at the NA Sony division or the more competent ones at Sony EU who managed to launch with no issues. Now Leslie at Xbox said they've heard the cries of PS4 players worldwide and have decided to buy Sony and kill the PS4. Thereby putting all PS4 players out of their misery.

I heard Leslie at xbox slept her way to the top so i doubt her credentials
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    powerbats said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Lowbei said:

Damnit I knew she was too easy to get into bed with, now Sonya has been playing hard to get so perhaps what she said was truer. She said in a teasing way that Microsoft was indeed going to buy Sony but then give everyone a discount on buying a preloaded Win 10 or 11 pc that would link to a new very expensive Xbox. I guess I'll have to buy her that Starbucks Frappuccino she wants so badly.

• TeambossFloze
    Options
    powerbats said:

@TeambossFloze said:
    powerbats said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Lowbei said:

Damnit I knew she was too easy to get into bed with, now Sonya has been playing hard to get so perhaps what she said was truer. She said in a teasing way that Microsoft was indeed going to buy Sony but then give everyone a discount on buying a preloaded Win 10 or 11 pc that would link to a new very expensive Xbox. I guess I'll have to buy her that Starbucks Frappuccino she wants so badly.

I heard one frappucino and she was anyones - just on the grapevine
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

This post is too hilarious to dwindle into obscurity