Options
Twizted
Twizted Member Posts: 25
Just purchased and it's working. Just an fyi

Comments

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

Did this...really ? need a forum post? I mean cmon Twizzler - really?

• TeambossFloze
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
    Im only playing buddy. Sarcasms ma thing :*(
  • lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Seems the dlcs is up for ps4 NA. Sad.. we saw it before the dev's gave any info....
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    We got what about 15 mintues before the bloodhunt ends lol
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Best get off here and start playing playaz
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    First lobby since it dropped already 2 kates in it
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Love kate she is one hot tamala
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    So what you’re saying is I should camp her to get that quality time
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Totally or tennis meg yum
  • F_Demiside
    F_Demiside Member Posts: 44
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Tennis Meg is the Hag bro, she fugly.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    I cant help it i have a thing for gingers/redheads/strawberryblondes
  • Twizted
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Just posting so other knew it was working. At the time I posted it I didn't see anyone say it was up yet. I just happened to try and it worked. No need to be a sarcastic douche
    Ok my bad. Was just trying to help anyways. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Twizted said:
    Ok my bad. Was just trying to help anyways. 
    There is a twazillion page post hope you enjoy the new dlc :)
  • Twizted
    Options
    Yeah bloodhunt would've been nice for the new content but had 20 minutes before end
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Yeah bloodhunt would've been nice for the new content but had 20 minutes before end
    Aye thankfully there will be a second one
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    The only issue is that the Auric Cells aren’t out still.... I really want to get some skins that are cell only :( 
    They will appear soon. It was delayed on ps4 eu release too go make a sandwich and get a cuppa
  • Twizted
    Options
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Twizted said:
    I can wait for those. I just wanted to get some time in during the event. I got one round in with the clown 
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    They will appear soon. It was delayed on ps4 eu release too go make a sandwich and get a cuppa
    Hehe I actually just had a BLT a few minutes ago and when I came back the Curtain Call error was fixed. I’m not mad haha just antsy, really want my fortune teller Meg & Candle Wraith ya feel? 
  • Twizted
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Just curious as to what the urgency to play the event with the clown is? Genuine question btw
    Just wanted a chance to get used to him while earning double points for the learning curve I guess. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Hehe I actually just had a BLT a few minutes ago and when I came back the Curtain Call error was fixed. I’m not mad haha just antsy, really want my fortune teller Meg & Candle Wraith ya feel? 
    I get it dude i get it !!
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    confirmed i got him guys. No cells yet, im sure by tonight they will be working
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Twizted said:
    To level them up quickly. C'mon now 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    Some people want to play him to see if they like him and also to learn him while also getting good bp for his teachables. 
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the elc ch
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
  • MinusTheBillie
    Options
    But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing somethin
    You are. Got the DLC just now. Spent my $1mil to get my clown to 35ish. Playing now to save up more to get him to 50, then prestige or level Kate. Event ends soon.
    Make sense?

• Twizted
    Options
    I am pretty new to dbd and only had one killer prestiged. So I continued to level others for perks. Just would've been nice that's all
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    You are. Got the DLC just now. Spent my $1mil to get my clown to 35ish. Playing now to save up more to get him to 50, then prestige or level Kate. Event ends soon.
    Make sense?

It does i just think its excessive :)
  • MinusTheBillie
    Options
    Make sense?

It does i just think its excessive :)
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Sorry Bill i dont get the picture reference
  • MinusTheBillie
    Options
    Sorry Bill i dont get the picture reference
    You don't get much, bud. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    @MinusTheBillie

Im not your bud and i think your being excessive about your bp when another will be around soon. Just so u can get to level 50. Dont like my opinion? Dont care
  • MinusTheBillie
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @MinusTheBillie

Im not your bud and i think your being excessive about your bp when another will be around soon. Just so u can get to level 50. Dont like my opinion? Dont care
    Thanks bud. You ask a question, I answer, then explain because you don't get it, then you proceed to troll. ######### off. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    @MinusTheBillie

Thanks bud. You ask I a question, I answer, then explain because you don't get it, them proceed to troll. [BAD WORD] off. 
    Yes you trolled and thats lame so bad word off yourself 
  • Twizted
    Options
    Just a game. Supposed to be fun. Bad word it
  • MinusTheBillie
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Just a game. Supposed to be fun. Bad word it
    Don't worry, we kissed and made up. 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the elc ch
    Also you have to remember if we had the dlc since the first day of the event people would have them prestiged and no need for a grind but now they’ll have to grind them. Considering that I’d be salty too, I mean think about that you’d have kate or clown or both P3 level 50 right now if they came out the first or even by the second day of the event but now you’d have only one level 35 at most.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Twizted said:
    But you can play him well now u can and surely you stockpiled BP from the event anyway? I dont see why you have to play the event with the dlc chars
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    Twizted said:
    To level them up quickly. C'mon now 
    But u save the bp u collect over wknd then spend when dlc drops? Or am i missing something?
  • TeambossFloze
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said:
    ThePloopz said: