Petition for Pairing Accounts

HasNoLuck
HasNoLuck Member Posts: 16
edited June 2023 in General Discussions

Ive done some research and have read multiple times that *cross-play* probably will not happen due to things being unbalanced but having a linkable account that can go across platforms would be amazing. All there would need to be is a box in the settings that would let you enter that super long player code and it could link your profile. There could also be a few settings regarding the linkage like "lock linking" (linkings can no longer happen while it is enabled) and "remove all linkings" (signs all of your linked accounts out to prevent another person messing with your account). I dont know if it would screw with anything game wise, but it would make a lot of people happy and it would save a lot of people time. Also, with account linking, people will be more inclined to buy products in-game.

Post edited by Mandy on

Answers

• HasNoLuck
    HasNoLuck Member Posts: 16

Sorry, I'm new to this. Forgot to change from "question" before posting; don't know how to change.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Yes! This would be great especially for those who are switching from console to PC or for us who might get the game on the switch when it comes out! @Peanits is something like this possible to get?

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,122

I'd love this as I could play on all platforms where my friends are at, please let us do this!

• MandoXYZ
    MandoXYZ Member Posts: 3

I’ve played on XBox for a really long life and I have just got the game for switch and a feature like this at this point is essential especially since this game is on so many platforms. i have the pass and a ton of the coins and I would love to see this come to dbd

This discussion has been closed.