As a survivor...

Options
McCree
McCree Member Posts: 294

Don't you just love when in the lobby the connection is good but somehow when u are in game and mostly during chases the killers' internet goes really bad... u know out of the blue.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Indeed, it's very interesting how lag spikes seem to occur when I'm being chased or doing the chasing, and always working out in favor of the other side.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@McCree said:
    Don't you just love when in the lobby the connection is good but somehow when u are in game and mostly during chases the killers' internet goes really bad... u know out of the blue.

The ping indicators in DBD are not realiable at all, sometimes it shows 200ms but feels like 30 ms, sometimes the other way around. But I guess as long as we stick to the P2P system, taht is not going to change.

Also you need to be aware that some internet connections are used by several people and if your sister is streaming netflix or sth like that, then this has an impact on yuor game, oh and btw if you are using wifi, then maybe you are the problem :wink:

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Well lag spikes happen. There´s nothing wrong with it. You might wanna check your connection.
    Had a Romanian streamer accuse me of lag switching. He was teleporting like a Nurse. No one else had lag.
    Only him...

• McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Master said:
    Also you need to be aware that some internet connections are used by several people and if your sister is streaming netflix or sth like that, then this has an impact on yuor game, oh and btw if you are using wifi, then maybe you are the problem :wink:

I'm the only one that uses internet in my home and it's speed isn't low either. Nor am I using wifi. I know when the problem is on my side.

@Tsulan said:
    Well lag spikes happen. There´s nothing wrong with it. You might wanna check your connection.
    Had a Romanian streamer accuse me of lag switching. He was teleporting like a Nurse. No one else had lag.
    Only him...

Actually the internet in Romania is pretty great if u check it up. That's also where it could be a problem of latency.