Nurse Nurse Nurse Nurse Cooldown?

Options
AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
So at high ranks theres always nurse and hillbilly in almost every game. What if players had a cooldown of 3 matches for whenever they play 3 consectutive matches with the same killer. I imagine people woud be outraged by this idea, but it's annoying and it's not fun playing try hard nurse with moris aswell as strong perks and add ons, her base killer is a challenge with any decent player.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Sure, if you apply the same to Survivor perks and characters.

• AshleyWB
    Options
    Something stronger is needed to manage survivor loadouts in my opinion.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited July 2018
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    Something stronger is needed to manage survivor loadouts in my opinion.

Easy: Survivors can't use the same perks twice in a row. Each perk gets locked out for a number of trials equal to the total number of perks they have. And each Survivor gets locked out for a number of trials equal to the total number of Survivors they have available. Also, since we're going to force players to play in a way they don't want, each Survivor must complete 100 trials as Killer for every 10 trials they play as Survivor.

• AshleyWB
    Options
    When they nerf survivors the devs should say that the entity did it to see all that salt turn into praise for the glorious entity.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I don't see why people should be punished for playing the character they like. The better thing to do would be to make the other Killers more appealing.

• AshleyWB
    Options

I don't see why people should be punished for playing the character they like. The better thing to do would be to make the other Killers more appealing.

For me its not the character that's the problem it's the reliance on crutch perks like decisive strike and all that. I think survivors perks should be locked out just like the entity blocks off abused window vaults. Every killer game is likely to be less filled with imbalance in terms of op survivor perks which give you a free escape from the killer.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Nah I mean it may be annoying but first the queue times would increase and secondly this shows the devs how good certain killers are. So when they add new killers if they’re constantly being played at rank 1 like nurse and billy are then the devs know the killer is competitive at the very least