Why doesn't Object of Obsession work on Freddy?

Options
akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Only works on his dream state :(

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Cause he isn't visible to non sleepers, even the wraith has some visibility while cloaked 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Cause he isn't visible to non sleepers, even the wraith has some visibility while cloaked 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Because Freddy doesn't exist in the real world.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2018
    Options

The perk icon will light up when you look at him, regardless of whether you're dreaming or not. If you're not in the dream world, you won't see his aura but he will see yours.

If you watch the perk icon you can still know which direction he's in.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    The perk will light up, kinda like spine chill with better range, and it makes sense you cant see him since he doesnt exist in the same reality as anyone else.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@Esheon said:
    The perk icon will light up when you look at him, regardless of whether you're dreaming or not. If you're not in the dream world, you won't see his aura but he will see yours.

ty for clarifying that, I do notice the blinks on it. I actaully like OOO because it lets me know what I'm facing asap, it also really gimps the clown, he legit can't get anywhere near me.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@akbays35 said:
    Only works on his dream state :(

Because OOO doesnt show people from another world

• whyareyoutunnelingme
    whyareyoutunnelingme Member Posts: 31
    Options

@Esheon said:

Yes, it's still very handy in this aspect, you just have to remember not to stay in that same spot after you see the icon light up