The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Kate's perks need to be buffed

Hobolobo27
Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

I honestly think the Clown would be perfectly balanced as he is right now if they buffed Kate's perks.
Boil Over's struggling effects on killer should be in increments of 50%/75%/100% based on what tier it is because Iron Grasp and Agitation make it completely useless. It should also increase the speed at which a survivor struggles at around 4% seeing as how Iron Grasp reduces that speed by around 4% as well.

I don't think Window of Opportunity should have a cool down time, but if it must, it should be less than what it is now. It is also kind of a useless perk to begin with unless you've never played survivor before.

The true potential of Dance With Me can't really be utilized unless paired with Lithe and Quick & Quiet so I think it would be nice if it had a secondary effect when vaulting or maybe no cool down time.

I made this post because of survivors complaining about the Clown needing a speed nerf and make it so he has to refill bottles in lockers. Survivors should be more concerned about how Kate's perks really aren't viable in low ranks whereas PGTW and the Clownophobia perk can be. Bamboozled is OKAY but it's like Balanced Landing, it really only has any effect on super specific maps.

I'm also not a fan that they took away the pallet vacuum for survivors but not the hook vacuum for killers. I don't think either side should have a "vacuum".

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Killers don't have hook vacuum, the hook is a swivel hook so it goes with that I think. The cool down for windows I think should be 30 seconds so soneone does not have infinite awareness but I believe they should buff the range to 30 meters. 

Bamboozle is god in all ranks as it kills loops and destroys infinites. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Someone 
  • Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Bamboozle doesn't destroy all infinites, the swamp and mother's lodge infinites still work.
    Also kate's perks are fine, have you ever seen boil over when two people are hook blocking.

• Dabrownman1812
    Nah, bamboozle doesn't destroy all but it helps with many. I didn't say it nullified all of them, it destroys some common place infinites. The clown plus bamboozled kills infinites, bamboozled alone kills certain ones with a vault and a pallet. Forces down god pallets
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You know not every survivor perk needs to be powerful. Kate is a nice way for survivors to learn the hardship killer perks face. I mean soon "calm spirit" will cancel the doctors power along with Kate's abilities to ruin the Doctors add-on for fake pallets. So lets just play the game and stop worrying about balance as history has proven it will be a long, slow sludge to get there.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yas