Try Pinball Freddy.

Options
Vortexas
Vortexas Member Posts: 757

Addons: Class Photo, Paint Thinner/Pill Bottle/or any Add-on of Choice NO BLOCKS.

Perks: BBQ, M&A, Ruin, Your Choice

Do not use the Block Add-ons you want the transition time to be as long as possible. Using the Class Photo track down your first target ASAP as freddy this is usually pretty simple.

Once that first person starts to fall asleep instantly use the Aura Reading Granted by Class Photo and head towards your next target, repeat this until you've dreamed them all.

At least one, maybe two survivors will wake up as you finish. Then proceed to tunnel down your last target.

Every now and then in the game when you dream someone start looking around for other nearby targets.

What the Add-Ons Do:

Class Photo: Increases the Dream Transition by 2 seconds, while revealing the Aura of all other survivors during that transition.

Paint Thinner: Gain a boost to Movement speed once Dream Transition starts

Pill Bottle: Player gets no Flashes of Freddy while falling asleep.

Comments

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

EDIT: I meant to say track down your first target ASAP, then once they start falling asleep use Class Photos effect to track down the next target.

Literally start heading for the next target as soon as the first starts falling asleep.

This spreads Panic as the survivors do not know who you are going after.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2018
    Options

BBQ is almost moot with Class Photo. Class Photo can also bite you in the ass because of that 9 second transition. If someone gets on your totem just 5 seconds early then your totem is gone. Once Ruin is gone it will be VERY VERY hard to keep them from doing gens and gates. You want perks that slow the game as much as possible. Take Remember Me instead of BBQ, and use something like Pop Goes the Weasel or TOTH for the last one. I'd also ditch M&A for Thanatophobia or Dying Light or something else to slow the game.

This is a B tier build at best from my experience. Class Photo is powerful but only when you slow down the game or use a Z block to offset it. Otherwise it can cost you. 9 seconds is almost half an exit gate, meaning if they do anything more than half of the gate before you sleep them it will be open and there is nothing you can do to stop it.