We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Ps4 tournament players

Options
F13DBD
F13DBD Member Posts: 2

I'll be looking for players survivors and killers on PS4 . If interested please let me know .

Comments

• KaerLoer
    KaerLoer Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'm available, can I use my second account? this season I can play little and so I want to log in directly on the 13th of next month. in this account i am 20 rank level type.

• necromeat
    necromeat Member Posts: 24
    Options

How do you run a dbd tournament on ps4? Like going about organizing players and setting up matches.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

I would love to take part sounds fun and I've had issue sin past trying to host one with lack of players also I'm both a killer and survivor but more killer

• TheMikeOTR
    TheMikeOTR Member Posts: 60
    Options

I might have some interest as survivor. Though I'm very busy due to work and school, I can try and squeeze some time.

• Wasted_Wolf_
    Wasted_Wolf_ Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hey, I suppose it's too late? If no, I definitely would love to participate!!!