Scoops Ahoy

Options

''The Stranger Things Chapter also features two exclusive cosmetic items: Steve’s Scuffed Rolled Sleeves and Nancy’s Torn Sweatshirt''.

No Scoops Ahoy outfit for Steve? Im sad.. Like every other comment on the youtube trailer I really hope they add that cosmetic to the game.

Comments

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Maybe at a later point. Ghostface didn't get all his skins with release, either.

• BlueSweater
    BlueSweater Member Posts: 31
    Options

No that is true, his Scoops Ahoy outfit has just been a kind of massive internet meme, since he wore it on screen all through season 3, so seen from a cash-grab perspective it kind of shocks me they didnt implement it with the release, as I imagine lots of folks would be tempted to buy it (including my shameless self)

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

I'm sure they'll be purchasable in the store, like Ash's outfits. He came with an exclusive too, but also had in-store items. No way they wouldn't add in something with two characters like Steve and Nancy.

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    Options

You don't have to worry, we can still get it in the in-game store, and like you said, those are only exclusive cosmetics you get by buying the full chapter.

Just like they did with Ash and Ghostface.

(and Pig/David)

• BlueSweater
    Options

@RamiSamii My concern is that they already wrote what cosmetics would come with the DLC, and the outfit was not listed.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

If there is a scoops ahoy outfit, it probably won't come with the dlc and will instead be in the store for auric cells.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

With the creation of the store, licensed characters don't get secondary outfits for free. You have to pay for different outfits but BHVR will still throw us a bone and give us a re-tweaked chest piece as an exclusive. Scoops Ahoy and Tunnel Bandit Steve is almost a 100% guarantee.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Licencing on cosmetics may be under another 'DO NOT LET THEM KNOW YET' wall, I can't remember what it's called.

• BlueSweater
    Options

Oh yeah, good point!

Guess im gonna be spending sum'.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392
    Options

I didn't understand these "new exclusive cosmetics". It's literally the clothes they are wearing by default on the teasers shown. Every licensed survivor of a full DLC comes with two full outfits, it would be boring if they didn't do it with the characters everyone was waiting for.