######### is this 😓😓😓😓 I wish I could post this video!!!!

TheCankleBreaker
TheCankleBreaker Member Posts: 49
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

So I was playing with some friends and I have a discussion thread on here called “FIX YOUR GAME‼️‼️“ and I have a perfect example in video format of a killer either hacking or experiencing a crazy glitch that was triggered after I blinded him with a survivor on his back and he was able to swing his weapon repeatedly over and over while a survivor was on his back with no cool down in between. Either way this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen on this game. By the way I’m on ps4 and I wish I could post this video 😓

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Yea like @UndergroundBubba said that is mad grits effect you suffer no cooldown on missed attacks while carrying a surv

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

If something seems fishy to you, always check the killer's perks and add-ons first before coming to the conclusion that the killer hacked.

On PS4, you'll basically never encounter hackers (only lag-switchers).

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@DudeDelicious The most common wrong assumption is probably "the killer always knew where we were so they must be hacking".

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666

Oh man, I was in match at the where we gen rushed this wraith. He didnt hook or hit anyone this as I was running to the exit gates he hit me at full health and I was downed what a hacker

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,350

Had a similar experience against a survivor I was chasing. Its like they get a big green light when the last gen pops to turn on their hacks, cuz this guy just went SUPER fast AND instantly healed...