Player count on console ?

SpEz
SpEz Member Posts: 73

I play on Xbox and was just wondering what the player count is on Xbox compared to pc and PS4?

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

PC has a fair amount of players. Check the Steam charts for information. No clue on PS4 or Xbox. I play on Xbox personally, I would guess around 5000 people, at a minimum.

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

If I had to guess I would say there is a lot more console players than PC

• Dbdsaltykiller
    Dbdsaltykiller Member Posts: 21

PS4 will have approx double player pool of xbox. The console has sold roughly double the ammount of the xbox so is a good guideline. PS4 also had the base game for free several months ago if you had their version of xbox gold where as you need the xbox pass to play the base game free on xbox.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Eh. I know the Xbox community is quite large. I bet they are roughly the same size, it's a niche community. That being said, Game Pass is one hell of a deal, so many people have probably discovered the game through that.

• michaelrandom27
    michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

There is a DBD community with 41,000 members on PS4, with around 40 community parties active right now. And that's only one of the few different communities here. It should give you a sense of how large it is.