What is your favorite song and why?

GODQueenEvy
GODQueenEvy Member Posts: 63

my favorite song is Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise.

Song : https://youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

It reminds me of me and my dad driving in the car visiting different countries. When I listen to it, it makes me happy and think of the good times I had with him.

Best Answers

• SureSpear
    SureSpear Member Posts: 211
    Answer ✓

I wouldn't try and pick a favorite song, but "Test Drive" by John Powell and "Days When My Mother was There" from Persona 5 are definitely up there, both for capturing a bunch of different emotions that are difficult to put into words but I'll try.

First there's Test Drive. In context, it is a perfect example of how music can be used to elevate a scene. Out of context, it's still glorious. I get genuine chills from the crescendo at the end. It encompasses the exhilaration, adventure, and glory of not only flight itself, but the bond between Hiccup and Toothless.

Then, on sort of the opposite end of the spectrum, there's "Days When My Mother was There." It captures without a single word the mental spiral, guilt, and nostalgic longing for her mother that Futaba Sakura feels, and personally reminds me of my own relationship with my mom too. Because of its association with Futaba's absolute gut punch of an arc, it's a sad song, but it doesn't sound sad. It's... Complicated, just like the arc and actual parent-child relationships.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Answer ✓

I don't have a favorite song, but my favorite NEW song would be Unsainted by Slipknot. I relate to it quite alot.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
    Answer ✓

The Vengeful One by disturbed

Because its a good song to make fun of

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Answer ✓

for obvious reasons.

Ima just post a meme here so you guys don't have to listen to my poor musical tastes.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Answer ✓

I have three favorites, I will not be posting videos because they have butts and twerking in them and I’m not sure if we can post that.

Lizzo-Phone: catchy song and the ending is funny.

Lizzo-Juice: upbeat catchy song.

Lizzo-Good as (censored):Catchy.