Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

which build is better

VOSSKi
VOSSKi Member Posts: 21

for hag:

hex:ruin, hex:devour hope, make your choice, moniter and abuse

hex:ruin, hex:devour hope, make your choice, bbq & chili

basically would you guys use m&a or bbq on hag, as i've seen some people say m&a on hag is really beneficial, and also people saying bbq on hag isn't really worth it

ty :D

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

I would not use ruin and devour hope together.

And I put bbq on everything because bps :p

But both are decent. Test it out and see what you prefer

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Hag main ^^

m&a on Hag is amazing and I only switch it out when I'm after more bloodpoints.

Also having Devour and Ruin is risky. FUN, but risky.

I would swap Devour with Nurses or Pop. M&A with nurses is fun, you catch a lot of people off guard.

Pop is just powerful and useful in anyone kit.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Well, if they cleanse the Ruin first, it could be possible that they dont cleanse Devour because they fear its Haunted Grounds. And Devour is way more Fun than Ruin.

@Topic:

Monitor&Abuse over BBQ everytime on Hag. She is amazing with Monitor, 16m TR helps a lot. The information you get from BBQ is not really worth it, you dont chase with Hag anyway and you are too slow to reach people on the other side of the Map.

If you feel like it, Nurses Calling would also be quite good, especially with Monitor.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

100% what @FancyMrB said.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Unless you're doing a 5 lit totem meme build it's always a mistake to use multiple hex perks. Even TotH is a mistake to use imo. Once they find your ruin, it's a short matter of time, unless they are terrible, your best bet is to hope they can't find ruin easily and it gives you some time. Best bet for devour hope is for them to not cleanse totems until it's too late, having ruin completely pushes survivors to search for totems.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Sloppy butcher on Hag is also pretty damn strong I believe. They either have to waste more time healing, which slows the game down for you, or they are constantly in the risk to just suddenly go instantly down as soon a they trigger a trap of Hag.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I suggest you take off MYC. It's best you learn how to play hag without it.