How far is the hatch audio sound atm?

32 meters to see it doesn’t seem to far when it feels like I hear it 12-16

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I think 8m.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

I believe 8m as well..this new perk is disgustingly good and makes hatch escapes a sinch..pair this with a key and it's basically a free escape unless your exceedingly unlucky

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

That will become my new favorite survivor's perk :-)

As a killer I will now make sacrificing Bill a top priority.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Teachables exist.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I know. But statistically speaking, Bill is more likely to have that perk equiped than any other survivor

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

32 are really good. I mean since I discovered Bond for myself 32 meter is pretty legitty. And very often, just a few meters and just a little wall or sth is decisive for the decision the player is doing. Here's the case: the last one is going to die on the hook, you get in a chase (maybe intentionally) you're lokin for the hatch. You look for the black blurr/fog, you're lookin far away if you can see it or until you hear it (as long the chase music doesnt trumps the hatch sound) and you pass the hatch because it was right behind the rock or right behind the pallet. You couldnt see it and passed it and so you die.

I dont wanna go too far but you can do so much ######### with this perk now to win the hatch game in maybe 2/3 games. We will see. But.. I wont offer a whole perkslot for only one emblem. Personally I like impactful perks. The new 2 healing perks are pretty attractive for that especially Inner Strenght since you can do 2 objectives way faster while you also can do pretty funny and maybe slightly toxic shiet with that. And Left Behind only increases the chance to escape through a hatch game "considerbly"