WHY

Options
Global
Global Member Posts: 770

2 people left at the beginning of the game before i can use one of my few Ebony momento moris. i cri. :'(

Comments

• RagDollps4
    RagDollps4 Member Posts: 40
    Options
    It's sad to say but they probably guessed or intentionally trying to depip 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    swf bads often dc together when they see a mori used as an offering
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Edit that screenshot. Otherwise it could be seen as naming and shaming.
  • Global
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Its on steam people can have the same usernames you will probably never find these people.

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    Options

@Tsulan said:

Legitimate question with no smartass intent here, but I wonder how sharing screenshots could be labeled as "naming and shaming" but streaming gameplay footage and voicing the same exact thing as the OP typed under the screen shot is not considered "naming or shaming? I wonder if actually typing out the player id or vocally doing so is what constitutes the "name/ shame" label, or if its singling out specific players and sharing their names apart from the other players??? Just a question that came to mind as I read this...

• Global
    Options

@ShesArebel88 said:

@Tsulan said:

Legitimate question with no smartass intent here, but I wonder how sharing screenshots could be labeled as "naming and shaming" but streaming gameplay footage and voicing the same exact thing as the OP typed under the screen shot is not considered "naming or shaming? I wonder if actually typing out the player id or vocally doing so is what constitutes the "name/ shame" label, or if its singling out specific players and sharing their names apart from the other players??? Just a question that came to mind as I read this...

its steam dude xD if you search a name about 100 other people come up with it. I wasnt shaming and sorry if you thought i was it was just a funny moment that happened in a game so i decided to share it and its notlike people get banned in the game anyway lol.

• ShesArebel88
    Options

@Global
    I'm sorry if my question made it seem as if i was accusing you... Quite the contrary actually lol! I was asking because of a comment someone else posted saying the screenshot needed to be edited and I didn't see how the screenshot you accompanied to your post could even be interpreted as naming or shaming. I was merely "pondering the question out loud". I apologize if it came across in the wrong way.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Global said:

@ShesArebel88 said:

@Tsulan said:

its steam dude xD if you search a name about 100 other people come up with it. I wasnt shaming and sorry if you thought i was it was just a funny moment that happened in a game so i decided to share it and its notlike people get banned in the game anyway lol.

You were correctly advised to not display user names in your screenshot. It doesnt matter if you think it would be hard for people to find that person. thats not your decision to make.

You will either remove the screenshot. edit it. or it will be removed for you and you will be suspended or banned. ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them.

You are welcome for us being so nice to you about this. Dont make the same mistake again.
  • ShesArebel88
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei
    Thanks for clarifying! But assisted moderating when you're not a moderator is against the rules too hun 😕 Don't make someone believe they'll get banned when you are not qualified to assume the penalty if any is even required. There are several screenshots like his on here. Don't be so self righteous in your attempt to shine light on something

• ShesArebel88
    Options

Lol

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei
    Thanks for clarifying! But assisted moderating when you're not a moderator is against the rules too hun 😕 Don't make someone believe they'll get banned when you are not qualified to assume the penalty if any is even required. There are several screenshots like his on here. Don't be so self righteous in your attempt to shine light on something

Informing people that they are breaking the rules, and the result of such actions, is not assisted moderating. I am not concerned.

Again they are welcome for me informing them of the rules. If you have a problem with this, get over it.
  • boomgagem
    boomgagem Member Posts: 32
    Options
    If you’re not concerned, maybe just scroll on past the post then mister. You are not welcome for me informing you of common sense 
  • Lowbei
    Options
    boomgagem said:
    If you’re not concerned, maybe just scroll on past the post then mister. You are not welcome for me informing you of common sense 
    I said Im not concerned about being called on “assisted moderation”. You are welcome for me not making a big deal of your misunderstanding :)
  • boomgagem
    Options
    I’m begging you, please make a big deal out of it :)
  • ShesArebel88
    Options

@boomgagem said:

👆 exactly

• Global
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    Global said:

@ShesArebel88 said:

@Tsulan said:

You were correctly advised to not display user names in your screenshot. It doesnt matter if you think it would be hard for people to find that person. thats not your decision to make.

You will either remove the screenshot. edit it. or it will be removed for you and you will be suspended or banned. ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them.

You are welcome for us being so nice to you about this. Dont make the same mistake again.

"we are being so nice" the hell is that supposed to mean. Are you trying to be a moderator the fact that you even care about the screen shot baffles me completely as no one else seems to care but you and i even stated this was not intended to get anyone in trouble as yes its hard to find people who play on pc due to steam and BHVR cant ban steam users without their steam id which isnt shown within their usernames. And no im not lucky you are being nice could care less what you are doing you arent an actual moderator therefore your words about this "type"of situation is meaningless especially since I have posted things like this in the past with no flak.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

If I pretend to care can I sound relevant too?

• Global
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    If I pretend to care can I sound relevant too?

yes my child.

• ShesArebel88
    Options
  • lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei

Informing people that they are breaking the rules, and the result of such actions, is not assisted moderating. I am not concerned.

Again they are welcome for me informing them of the rules. If you have a problem with this, get over it.
    No actually your just being a dick. Which you seem to do in alot of threads. Just saying.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei

Informing someone is one thing... You didn't inform anyone of anything. you stated that he either edit the screenshot, remove it entirely or it will be removed for him and he WILL be suspended or banned. Its not Your place to tell anyone what consequence gets handed out if any at all. It was not informative because it was inaccurate as well as misleading. Also, when you stated "you're lucky WE were so nice to you about this" it implied that you and those who enforce the rules are part of the same circle... That too is inaccurate. And in doing all of the above you were attempting to be a "backseat moderator". Again, your arrogance is clouding your logic hun.

@lucvus  @ShesArebel88  @Global

lol no, and you peoples butthurt about me informing you of the rules is hilarious.

no worries. the mods dont usually care enough to ban people, but you are welcome for me informing you of our rules around here :) gg

• lucvus
    Options
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei

Informing someone is one thing... You didn't inform anyone of anything. you stated that he either edit the screenshot, remove it entirely or it will be removed for him and he WILL be suspended or banned. Its not Your place to tell anyone what consequence gets handed out if any at all. It was not informative because it was inaccurate as well as misleading. Also, when you stated "you're lucky WE were so nice to you about this" it implied that you and those who enforce the rules are part of the same circle... That too is inaccurate. And in doing all of the above you were attempting to be a "backseat moderator". Again, your arrogance is clouding your logic hun.

lol no, and you peoples butthurt about me informing you of the rules is hilarious.

no worries. the mods dont usually care enough to ban people, but you are welcome for me informing you of our rules around here :) gg

Nah. Your welcome we tolerate you.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    lucvus said:
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei

It is spelled you’re. No worries, you will learn about that stuff in the 3rd grade.
  • AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    lucvus said:

Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei

It is spelled you’re. No worries, you will learn about that stuff in the 3rd grade.

You forgot the quotation marks. It should be:

It is spelled "you're". No worries, you will learn about that stuff in the 3rd grade.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Options
    AsePlayer said:

@Lowbei said:
    lucvus said:

Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei said:

ShesArebel88 said:

@Lowbei

You forgot the quotation marks. It should be:

It is spelled "you're". No worries, you will learn about that stuff in the 3rd grade.

lol welcome to the internet scrub, where punctuation and grammar are not necessary, but spelling is.

rekt. dont forget to comment on my wall with your salt. now get back on topic to avoid embarrassing yourself further.
  • AsePlayer
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    lol welcome to the internet scrub, where punctuation and grammar are not necessary, but spelling is.

Said no one ever?

@Lowbei said:
    now get back on topic to avoid embarrassing yourself further.

lol.

• Lowbei
    Options
    AsePlayer said:

@Lowbei said:

Said no one ever?

@Lowbei said:

lol.

welcome to the internet kiddo
  • boomgagem
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    AsePlayer said:

@Lowbei said:

Said no one ever?

@Lowbei said:

lol.

Welcome to the internet, where people who are insecure in their personal lives come to try to be hard. Gotta get offline at some point guy. 
  • Lowbei
    Options
    boomgagem said:
    Lowbei said:
    AsePlayer said:

@Lowbei said:

Said no one ever?

@Lowbei said:

lol.

Welcome to the internet, where people who are insecure in their personal lives come to try to be hard. Gotta get offline at some point guy. 
    so salty

• lucvus
    Options
    Lol your still here. Lowbie you need a job.
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@ShesArebel88 said:
    @Lowbei

Yeah, i thought that was a little bit harsh coming from somebody who has the same rights and responsibilities as me

• Lowbei
    Options
    lucvus said:
    irony that most of my posting is done from work lol
  • AsePlayer
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    lucvus said:

Then do your job.

• Lowbei
    Options
    AsePlayer said:

@Lowbei said:
    lucvus said:

Then do your job.

lol i do :)
  • Global
    Options

I can see that the original reason of why this was posted as a discussion has changed from "well dang thats a waste of me mori" to "f*ck you all im right"

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Global said:

2 people left at the beginning of the game before i can use one of my few Ebony momento moris. i cri. :'(

I've had to leave at the beginning twice after discovering that I am unable to move, do actions... I can only look around and crouch. I'd say that issues like these would justify leaving. But if they left due to just being salty then it isn't justifiable.