BHVR... Why do you hate solo survivors so much?

justarandy
justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

Like, why do we have to suffer with so much lack of informations? I'm not asking for infinite bond basekit. I'm asking for some absolute basics, which aren't changing the game much but give smart and experienced players some informations to work with. For example this picture here (made by me):

Just knowing the perks and items/addons of you random team mates would help so much during the game to make the right decision.

Or having entity legs around ALL survivor indicating who is getting chased. And to separate them from the real obsession, the obsession would have RED entity legs instead of white entity legs.

This is the absolute basic. How can the devs say that they care about solo survivors, that they want to close the gap between solos and swf but haven't even got those things which would take 1 hour at max to implement. No, sorry. I can't believe you BHVR. I can't believe that you care about solos. Since 3 years I have seen a handful minor changes for solos at best. Probably even less, cuz atm I can't call more than having the obsession legs displayed to all in the HUD.

Post edited by justarandy on

Comments