Really, Devs?

Options
Toxicboii
Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

Devs, stop it. We don't need killers that has their power influenced by survivors. There are now going to be 3 killers that require the survivor to be dumb as dirt to take advantage of their powers. We do NOT need another.

Plague requires that a survivor cleanses themselves in order to injure survivors by vomiting.

Ghostface requires survivors to not look at him so he can insta-down people.

Now the Demogorgon requires survivors to not interact with portals to maximize his Map Pressure.

And all 3 of these killer are just... Bad at red ranks, maybe even green.

We get it: you want to make fun killers, but if the killer's power is weak, then they are NOT fun. Especially if Survivors can influence the power specifically.

I think we can all agree that we need killers that add to the 2 meta killers: Billy and Nurse. Because I can feel that it's not fun playing the same 2 killers every single time only to win. 

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

Maybe don't put them in obvious places? Survivors spending time closing portals make themselves vulnerable and aren't working on gens.

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536
    Options

GF and bad? I get stalked faster than I can reveal him and I watch out...so he can't be that bad lmao

But yeah Plaque is pretty weak because of her Power lol.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

In my opinion, every Killer has really good potential and it all really comes down to how skillful you and the survivors are. (Unless all they do is generators, then that’s just mean...)