Give SWF a Thanatopia like debuff

Options
Might_Oakk
Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Just a penalty to repair and healing. It would only apply to people in the SWF group. It could be a small amount like 2% per member which could easily be adjusted by Devs. This would only be a few extra seconds per gen for a duo.

This would help off set the benefits of SWF while still allowing survivors to have a fun experience!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:
    Just a penalty to repair and healing. It would only apply to people in the SWF group. It could be a small amount like 2% per member which could easily be adjusted by Devs. This would only be a few extra seconds per gen for a duo.

This would help off set the benefits of SWF while still allowing survivors to have a fun experience!

Thoughts?

There you are. Are you the tool known as "mighty_oak" on PS4?

That I crushed and then you sent me flame messages?

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    Yeah, handicap players for inviting and playing with friends.

Great way to reward players for prolonging the life of the game.

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Thoughts?

You really have a hard on for me huh? You killed me by face camping, sent me a ss of it, and now bragging about it on a forum. You killed a killer main, congrats take a pic and brag.

You have no life grats kid

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

or let Killers have 5 perks if they are up against 4 man SWF squads

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Thoughts?

You really have a hard on for me huh? You killed me by face camping, sent me a ss of it, and now bragging about it on a forum. You killed a killer main, congrats take a pic and brag.

Wait really he took a screenshot of it and sent it to you?
  • Might_Oakk
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Thoughts?

Hahe yeah just the standard toxic kid. His GAMING profile talks about his Christianity and Conservative political views on the front page. I think he takes gaming a little to serious :)

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Might_Oakk

No man. You're a tryhard. You SWF, you got exposed and dealt with. I soft patrolled you.

Get rekt kiddo.

Have fun.

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    @Might_Oakk

No man. You're a tryhard. You SWF, you got exposed and dealt with. I soft patrolled you.

Get rekt kiddo.

Have fun.

All my killers are p3 with every perk except clown...

I never play swf...

But anyways you should really get a life. Have fun being as toxic as you can. Have a nice day :).

• ThePloopz
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Thoughts?

Hahe yeah just the standard toxic kid. His GAMING profile talks about his Christianity and Conservative political views on the front page. I think he takes gaming a little to serious :)

Well judging by his response to you I believe it
  • Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    Still wouldn't be balanced.

SWF just needs to die. All the cancer who play in SWF groups can go and play some other game. We don't want you in DbD. You are AIDS.

If you dont want to play vs SWF Groups... YOU play an other Game dude... 1 Person against 4...

And if SWF Dies... DBD dies!

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    SWF absolutely brings benefits that need to be offset but I'm not a fan of punishing someone as a way to balance the game. I'd rather the killer get a buff of some sort.

The only problem with giving the Killer a buff to counter SWF, is the solo players out there get screwed. It has to be the SWF that get the debuff. Its their choice for grouping up together, so the debuff should be theirs to endure.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Outland said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    SWF absolutely brings benefits that need to be offset but I'm not a fan of punishing someone as a way to balance the game. I'd rather the killer get a buff of some sort.

The only problem with giving the Killer a buff to counter SWF, is the solo players out there get screwed. It has to be the SWF that get the debuff. Its their choice for grouping up together, so the debuff should be theirs to endure.

The problem with this is it’s basically punishing people for wanting to have a more enjoyable experience with the game
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    Still wouldn't be balanced.

SWF just needs to die. All the cancer who play in SWF groups can go and play some other game. We don't want you in DbD. You are AIDS.

SWF won't be removed. Doing so would eliminate a large amount of the playerbase and could possible kill the game. I agree that something should be done to balance things but getting rid of it isn't the way to go.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Outland said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

The problem with this is it’s basically punishing people for wanting to have a more enjoyable experience with the game
    The same can be said against swf.

The problem with this is it's basically punishing people (killers) for those who want to have a more enjoyable experience with the game (swf).