BBQ n Chill

Options
megaweenieman
megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Since the generators are red accross the map for killers, I think that it would be logical to make survivor auras a different color since if any of them are fixing a generator on either of the longer sides it’s impossible to see them.

Comments

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

@megaweenieman said:
    Since the generators are red accross the map for killers, I think that it would be logical to make survivor auras a different color since if any of them are fixing a generator on either of the longer sides it’s impossible to see them.

That's the point I'm pretty sure. Survivors can hide behind the gen aura as a means of countering it.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    In short, buff BBQ & Chili. Are you serious? XD
  • megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    Options
    In short, buff BBQ & Chili. Are you serious? XD
    I sorta liked it better how it was. I guess whatever their intention was it ended up being nerfed
  • wolflinkin
    wolflinkin Member Posts: 52
    Options

The survivors should be able to hide from chilli. This is how they do it. Chilli is fine as is.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

It was basically an intended nerf of BBQ since Clown patch.

• Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163
    Options

@Runiver said:

This is what I think too.

• Runiver
    Options

@Easylife said:

@Runiver said:

This is what I think too.

I could ask devs to make sure.

• Runiver
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    It was a deliberate nerf.

BHVR: Stealthy making survivors stronger with every patch while pretending to buff killers and not fixing SWF.

I asked a dev.
    Wasn't deliberate as far as he knows (the one I asked to), he'll ask to the person in charge of that change tomorrow to make sure. Tho, they still think it's a good change overall.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

ok.... well.... i'm gonna predict that if they change the auras, they will make it a hex perk.... they've done it before....

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

The survivors should be able to hide from chilli. This is how they do it. Chilli is fine as is.

They still can. The color of the aura it doesn’t change the generators aura from blocking the survivors