DCing SWF to activate hatch, new meta?

Options
Ive been running into this more and more. Two left alive and one is dead hooked and the other is on his second. Hook the not dead one to give me time to reach the other and hook them. NOPE hooked survivor quits to give the last survivor the early hatch. It immediately opens on a quit and there goes my slug. Robbed

Comments

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

Still got 3K cheer up

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

Still got 3K cheer up

The entity said if I dont get 4ks, she’ll beat me with a rubber hose
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Why would any survivor, even if solo, waste their time as your bait, knowing it's fate is sealed, still continue to play the match? I play killer, too. Slugging is strategic, but not always fun. Doesn't make a difference if the last guy escapes, you still got three of them. Cheer up. 
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Why would any survivor, even if solo, waste their time as your bait, knowing it's fate is sealed, still continue to play the match? I play killer, too. Slugging is strategic, but not always fun. Doesn't make a difference if the last guy escapes, you still got three of them. Cheer up. 
    Im not talking about struggling and ceasing because that would still give 10 secs or so in the dying phase to reach the other. Im talking about a swf survivor entering the menu and quitting the game. This causes a DC and eliminates the dying phase and instantly opens the hatch
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    I get it now. First off, one or both survivors need to be in the dying state closer to the hatch. If only one is at the hatch, you know which one to hook first. If not, let them both bleed out, when one of them is about the bleed out and die, pick the other one and carry to the hook, and bam, you get both. 
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    Options

the one who dc'd though gets nothing for all of that time they played, I think that's hilarious what a waste of time.

• Glebu
    Glebu Member Posts: 56
    Options
    ChraizE said:

the one who dc'd though gets nothing for all of that time they played, I think that's hilarious what a waste of time.

They do get to keep their items if they pull the plug

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

The killer DC’s on PS4 are WAY higher levels of F U to the lobby than this. It has a chance to corrupt an entire file even. But has an 100% TO AT LEAST erase all data in 20 minutes of the closing of the application. And they said it wasn’t even a priority to work on fixing it....