Two neat games today...

Options
Orion
Orion Member Posts: 21,675

This is not a bragging thread, though I'm sure many of you will take it that way. It's a story thread to describe two low-rank trials I thought were amusing.

Game 1:
So I'm streaming, and I realized I was up against a 4-man SWF group. Although I was trying to show the Clown, I decided to pull out all the stops and use the Nurse. However, I'm quite rusty with her, so I had to cross my fingers and hope for the best.
At first, I played like a total noob. Blinks were either too long or too short, attacks were all over the place. Naturally, the Survivors decided to show how unafraid they were by all gathering around me, bodyblocking and healing each other after I hit them. However, as the game went on (in a few minutes), it all started coming back to me. My blinks became more precise, my hits quick and efficient. The Survivors' cockiness gave way to the fear that comes with the realization that the Nurse they're playing against is not, in fact, a noob.
A few minutes later, my goal had been achieved - every Survivor was in the dying state. Hooks, GG, the end.

Game 2:
Still streaming, I realize I'm against yet another 4-man SWF group. I page the Nurse, feeling confident that after the other game, I would be able to kick their asses quickly enough. Unfortunately, I still had not warmed up enough. Again, I played like a noob, missing blinks and hits left and right. Eventually, I get it right. Long-forgotten muscle memory kicks in. Thankfully, one of the Survivors was on the opposite end of the map, and by the time he crossed the map to help out his friends, they were all down. A short chase ensued, all Survivors were down.
Hooks, GG, the end.