A way to fix swf

Options
lyric
lyric Member Posts: 611
I think there is a reasonable way to keep swf in the game without it being broken, there may be some toxic groups but I’ll be willing to bet there have been plenty of times that me and other people who play killer have played against a group and didn’t even know it. 

I personally as a survivor main recommend that if it’s unfair to always be in communication then create a setting where we can only talk if we get within so many meters of each other but only if you’re on swf , this would be nice in game solo  but I feel like there’s a lot of people you may not even want to speak to so it should be a strictly swf setting , it would prevent telling each other who the killer is, where the killer is, and if they’re being chased, also be kinda cool with friends when you finally stumble into each other.

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    This wouldn’t change anything though because of discord and other 3rd party apps
  • lyric
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    This wouldn’t change anything though because of discord and other 3rd party apps
    Well I play on console but I know there are way more ways to communicate on pc, there has to be something they could do to make an idea like that work , make it considered cheating? make a system that doesn’t allow it and automatically disconnects if you’re using any type of outside chat system? I don’t know really but if it could somehow be implemented it would make it fair don’t you think?
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

I agree it would be good, but Like ThePloopz says SWF would still ignore the ingame chat and use Discord.

• lyric
    Options
    Outland said:

@ThePloopz said:

I agree it would be good, but Like ThePloopz says SWF would still ignore the ingame chat and use Discord.

Yea I realized that after the comment but if you could fix it  somehow like in the ways I gave above or some other way it would make the game more interesting