We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Ban T-bagging

Options
Jack11803
Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

My tea is already has enough sugar and caffeine! You’re merely wasting money, it’s for your own good...

Comments

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

yeah ban them devs!

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    My tea is already has enough sugar and caffeine! You’re merely wasting money, it’s for your own good...

I'd rather they just leave the bag in.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@Jack11803 said:

I'd rather they just leave the bag in.

Completely disconnect it, and drop it in how bout’?

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options

Along with repeated hitting of survivors on hooks... That shizz is annoying! 🤨

• Jack11803
    Options

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Along with repeated hitting of survivors on hooks... That shizz is annoying! 🤨

KILLERS CAN NOT BE TOXIC!

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

I just wanna know who came up with the word T-bagging....out of context it's silly
    like ": HE T-BAGGED ME!!!"

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I demand they also ban camping because they refuse to bring tents and a campfire so I can at least toast my marshmallows while I'm camped !!!!!!

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    powerbats said:

I demand they also ban camping because they refuse to bring tents and a campfire so I can at least toast my marshmallows while I'm camped !!!!!!

*Bubba peaks his head out of tent then goes back to camping insidiously.*