A serious prob with Salty Survivors.

Options
Toxicboii
Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

This post here is entirely directed to salty survivors who complained something outrageous to killers.

Ok, yeah, we understand. We all have been there. There is something OP and we want it handled immediately for the sake of balance.

But why do most of you just... Beg for unnecessary nerfs.

You beg for devs to Nerf NOED when it is easily countered by doing totems. You beg to have Ruin nerfed when you can just tap the gen, lower through it, or destroy the totem.

I have seen posts asking why Medium vaults exist.

I have seen a post asking if a killer, literally CHECKING THE AREA AROUND A GEN, which is doing their job, is "camping".

There might be Survivors who report killers for camping even though it's been clearly stated they won't get banned for that, as it is a ineffective strat, and something that can have a killer lose easily. Hell the easiest way to avoid that is... To not piss him off, or not get caught in the first place.

Why do you desperately want nerfs to killers who had already suffered alot in the past?

Do you WANT this game to not have a challenge? What's the POINT of a game if there was no challenge that blocks your goal? Why do you want this game to be easy for survivors? This is "DEAD". by daylight. Which means, you will die sometimes. But without killers, it's just "gen repair simulator". Do you want that, idiots?

If you want to nerf a perk, actually do your bloody research before you touch it. An argument is NOT VALID if you don't have evidence to support it.

Hoo boy... Sorry, I'm just really pissed at people who complain for nerfs to killer perks that are meta, or buffs to survivor perks that were too powerful.

Comments

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

Yeah..all the lack of insight makes my head hurt..its certainly odd the things you read here

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
    Options

Killers complain all the time too... it's the nature of the game.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,995
    edited September 2019
    Options

The only perks I've seen that really need nerfs are survivor perks mostly. And it's not a case of "Hur dur, killer main." I'm a killer main, but I want the game to be challenging, and to do that it needs to be balanced.

Killer perks themselves aren't OP, sometimes their synergies are, but never a single perk, wheras on survivor side you have things like DS (Timer is way too long, or it needs a different trigger), Adrenaline (######### you having 3 people on hook in basement when gens pop, they're gonna get a free run to the gate because there's no possible way you're gonna down one again with the gates open), and Borrowed Time (A great perk, bad execution. It just gets stupid when someone unhooks when you're coming back to the hook cause then the unhooked survivor gets off scott free while the savior has already SB away).

Edit: Nurse is broken though, fix nurse

• aazimuth
    aazimuth Member Posts: 190
    Options

It's almost as if there are more complains about the survivor side of the game like SWF, perks, and maps rather than complains against the killer side of the game. It can go both ways but I guess killer mains can do nothing wrong and they're the only ones who have the right to complain about something.

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395
    edited September 2019
    Options

I wonder what the salty ratio is from Survivor to Killer. There are less Killers, so do we only perceive the average saltiness of Survivors being higher by virtue of a higher population?