Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Selfheal instead of unhook

Frubi
Frubi Member Posts: 6

You try to unhook a survivor but the killer hits you, you try to unhook him but you heal yourself, you wait for a moment, check that the game says unhook, you press M1 and heal yourself.
Please make a priority, that if you stand in front of a hooked survivor you cant heal yourself,

Frubi

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

You need to move slightly.
    You cannot self-care as you move. Just make sure you move and it will automatically unhook.

• Frubi
    Frubi Member Posts: 6

@Runiver I will test this out, thank you for your reply

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    edited May 2018
    Frubi said:

You try to unhook a survivor but the killer hits you, you try to unhook him but you heal yourself, you wait for a moment, check that the game says unhook, you press M1 and heal yourself.
    Please make a priority, that if you stand in front of a hooked survivor you cant heal yourself,

Frubi

When I were reading your post I were laughing the hell out of myself . like you gonna unhook and then NOPE  your f@#ked XD
  • Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

I know those feels! It happens to me all the time at the worst times lol.

@Runiver said:
    You need to move slightly.
    You cannot self-care as you move. Just make sure you move and it will automatically unhook.

Thanks for the tip. <3