The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox Auric Cells Error...missing cells

I just purchased the 2250 Auric Cells pack on xbox but I got an error message saying there was something wrong with the cellspack3 and that if I were charged my cells would be in my inventory on the next start up. I was charged but I dont have any cells...

Comments

• Isuckatdbd
    Isuckatdbd Member Posts: 2
    Same I bought a 1100 auric cells pack and it’s been half a day and still no auric cells in my account
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Did you end up contacting support?
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    ThePloopz said:
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz said:
    I did. They want a screenshot of the succesful purchase but I dont have that as it said it wasnt but i was charged anyway
    Are they not flexing on this? You can easily provide evidence for your case
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306

ThePloopz said:
    doubt it counts, but I would screenshot either the email they send you after purchase or the debit/cc where the charge goes through.
  • ThePloopz
    Russ76 said:

ThePloopz said:
    doubt it counts, but I would screenshot either the email they send you after purchase or the debit/cc where the charge goes through.
    Yea this is my line of thinking as well. Honestly I’m salty for him right now lol
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I had this same issue! I tried restarting my game nothing. So I thought to myself well if I don’t get it tomorrow there will be hell to pay and what do you know? I got them the next day! Which I think is dumb because when you purchase the cells on PS4 you get them immediately (I also have it on PS4 don’t judge) so I recommend you wait till tomorrow to see if you receive your cells 
  • Isuckatdbd
    Isuckatdbd Member Posts: 2
    I have waited 16 hours still nothing. If it doesn’t come tomorrow I’m gonna be big mad
  • ThePloopz
    I have waited 16 hours still nothing. If it doesn’t come tomorrow I’m gonna be big mad
    Lol yea man get big mad
  • Wicked_Django
    Russ76 said:

ThePloopz said:
    Thats my plan. Have to wait till after work. Was curious if this was a common problem
  • Wicked_Django
    Update: I signed in saturday morning and the game said I had pending auric purchases and they appeared
  • daddydaurdo
    daddydaurdo Member Posts: 1

This happened to me, do communication bans effect in game purchases? Cause if not I’m sad that I didnt get them, anyone know how to fix this?

• zwerfkat
    zwerfkat Member Posts: 2

@daddydaurdo i have the same problem. Just bought the 1100 cell pack and i get the message “purchase failed” ...

You already got them? I dont know what to do next.