If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Idea: THE DETECTIVE (Give me your opinion, please)

Options
RayChispper
RayChispper Member Posts: 61
edited July 2018 in Creations

This is just the idea for a possible future killer of Dead By Daylight. Everything you are about to read is fanmade and is not confirmed by the developers. I appreciate that you give your opinion after reading. Enjoy.

NEW KILLER: THE DETECTIVE:

STORY: Sometimes your position in society is enough to be able to exercise your twisted mentality in others. Sometimes it is only necessary to be considered a hero so that people have confidence in you and, once they have it, you can exercise the evil after the lie.
Cases like that of Detective Vincent Bowers were common anywhere in the world. However, the degree that Vincent reached during his professional career was nothing that had been seen before. His sadistic instinct and cold temper, always hidden behind goodness and messages of justice sent to the citizens, led them to commit the greatest number of covert murders in the history of England.
Vincent always said this phrase in public: "While I'm still here, every criminal who appears will be brought to justice and will pay for his crimes." What he never said was the way he made criminals pay. Every time he caught a criminal he always demanded to interrogate him alone. Because of how well he did his job, the other agents had no problem with his request. However, the criminals who were interrogated by Vincent always left the interrogation room injured and full of bruises and bruises. Vincent always claimed that criminals became violent and that gave him no choice but to reduce them to avoid being attacked. Everything seemed normal up there, but the looks of the criminals when they left the room, even those of the murderers, did not say the same thing.
But everything began to turn dark and sinister the day he shot a criminal he interrogated. It was a man who had strangled and butchered his wife and two daughters. Vincent again used the excuse that he had been in self-defense even though neither he nor the murderer had fighting marks. The truth was that Vincent killed him in cold blood. He deserved it, but it was not the right procedure. In addition, that shot caused Vincent a new discovery in his feelings. He did not feel that he had done justice by shooting the man, but pleasure. Pleasure for having blown the lid off the brains of a person.
After this "incident" Vincent decided that the easiest solution to end the crime was to nip him in the bud, but his companions were a hindrance to him, so he decided to work alone turning his house into his barracks. He caught a bunch of criminals of all kinds, whom he tortured and killed in many different ways, although his favorite was beating them to death with an old rusty metal baseball bat. He liquidated many criminals in this way, from murderers to simple petty criminals. He always used the excuse of self-defense and they always believed it. After all, it was reducing the crime rate in the city. But his thirst for blood became stronger and stronger. I no longer felt the need to kill criminals, but simply to kill.
One day, there was talk of a thief who stalked the streets of London, stealing whatever was proposed. For months, Vincent devoted himself to investigating the case. The trail took him to an abandoned apartment complex north of London. With a baseball bat and a pistol in his hands, he managed to find the thief in his hiding place. After a confrontation, Vincent was seriously injured. The thief stuck a knife in his eye, which caused him to be one-eyed and begin to bleed and fall down in pain. The thief escaped, but that would not stop Vincent who would not allow the pain in his eye to distract him from his goal: Satisfy his thirst for blood.
Vincent got up and left the hiding place, however, something had changed. I noticed an omnipresent presence in that ramshackle apartment complex. I could not get out of there, strange brambles rose before the exits of the place. He understood then what he had done during that time, had become what he swore to destroy. But his thirst for blood was still there. He looked around and, in the distance, saw the thief. But they were not alone, there were other people around the place. Was that some kind of punishment for his crimes? Maybe. Which meant that those people were criminals too. Then Vincent's determination became stronger, since the criminals had to be punished, right?

POWER: 38 caliber revolver: A firearm always faithful to its owner used to punish criminals who resist and those who do not resist so much.
·Press and hold the power button to holster the weapon and aim. Press the attack button to shoot. You can cancel the shot if you stop pressing the power button.
·You start the game with 3 chargers of 5 bullets each (15 bullets in total). You can not get more bullets during the game.
·Each time a charger runs out, press and hold the active skill button to reload the weapon. Your speed when moving is reduced while you reload.
·You can not reload the weapon if you have not spent the charger.
·The shots to the head leave the survivor in an agonizing state automatically.
·While you are aiming, your movement speed decreases considerably. In addition, the aim is not precise, the weapon is slightly balanced while you aim.

PERKS:
·Deduction: You are able to deduce the direction of the criminals. When a survivor finishes repairing a generator, he will leave a trail in the form of a blue straight line for 5/10/15 seconds. The survivor leaves the trail even if he is walking or crouching.
·Police assault: You always end up finding the hiding place of the criminals. When a survivor is hidden inside a closet, Police Assault will activate, sending you an audible signal when you are within a radius of less than 20/16/12 meters from the closet.
·Obsession: To the thief: You obsess with a survivor. Every time you hang on a hook to your obsession you will gain an increase of your lunge of 3/4/5%.

WEAPON: Rusty baseball bat: A baseball bat once used to make homeruns that is now used to punish evildoers.

MORI: The detective hits the survivor's head hard using the bat. After the strong blow, hit the survivor several times more in the head. Finally, he kicks her in the head with the tip of his foot.

SPEED AND TERROR RADIUS: The detective's speed and terror radius are the same as those of most of the game's killers (the trapper, to give an example)

And so far the development of my idea. Please, give me your opinion in the comments. I would be grateful to motivate me to write new killer ideas.

Post edited by RayChispper on

Comments

• RayChispper
    RayChispper Member Posts: 61
    Options

Opinions?

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

@RayChispper said:
    Opinions?

Great killer. He's got a darker backstory than the rest of the Killers. Perks are very interesting and open up different playstyles. To The Thief is backwards in values though, so you'd want the range to be bigger to be more beneficial to the user. Speed and Terror Radius values would be 115% and 32 meters. If you don't headshot with the revolver, does it do nothing at all? I say it should be where you shoot them, and if the shot hits, it marks them, so the next time they are hit, you strike the gunshot wound, causing extra bleeding, an increase in their groans of pain, and Mangled effect. The bleeding and Mangled would last for 20 seconds, and the groans of pain would last until you hit them again. Deduction would've been a nice addition to the game before the Mid-Chapter patch, because they're making the new Bitter Murmur, which has a range from the completed generator, Auras instead of trails, and retains its end game function, so it'd just be another version of the perk. You should rework that one, but leave it still tied to generator completion. There should be a way to reload, because being a Trapper or Wraith with no power automatically makes you a low tier Killer. So maybe pickups on the map, or rewards for hooks? You need a way to obtain more ammo, as having no power kills any threat to Survivors. I think you should get 2 bullets after you hook someone base, and then have add-ons that allow you to get more bullets after hooking someone. Also, I'm gonna call the chargers clips, because that's pretty much what they are and how they function. Here's a list:

Add-Ons For .38 Caliber Revolver
    Common - Slightly increases movement speed while aiming
    Common - Slightly increases movement speed while reloading
    Common - Slightly increases the amount of bullets obtained after hooking a Survivor
    Common - Slightly decreases reload speed
    Common - Slightly increases the time of applied effects
    Uncommon - Moderately increases movement speed while aiming
    Uncommon - Moderately increases movement speed while reloading
    Uncommon - Moderately increases the amount of bullets obtained after hooking a Survivor
    Uncommon - Moderately decreases reload speed
    Uncommon - Moderately increases the time of applied effects
    Uncommon - Adds 1 extra clip to your weapon
    Rare - Considerably increases movement speed while aiming
    Rare - Considerably increases movement speed while reloading
    Rare - Considerably increases the amount of bullets obtained after hooking a Survivor
    Rare - Considerably decreases reload speed
    Rare - Considerably increases the time of applied effects
    Rare - Adds 2 extra clips to your weapon
    Very Rare - Auras of shot Survivors are revealed to you for 6 seconds
    Very Rare - Tremendously increases reload speed
    While reloading, all Survivors within a 15 meter range are Hindered
    Very Rare - Hitting a shot Survivor applies Hindered for 15 seconds
    Very Rare - Reduce your Terror Radius to zero for 6 seconds after shooting a Survivor
    Ultra Rare - After reloading, see the aura of the closest Survivor within 32 meters for 6 seconds
    Ultra Rare - While you're out of bullets in your clip, gain 15% movement speed

Great ideas, and I hope you use the Add-Ons list well.