If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hot takes thread.

Options
No_Mither_No_Problem
No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Because every community needs one.

I’ll start with my hot takes.

•I only main Jake because he’s handsome and use none of his signature Perks.
•The Exhaustion nerf should only apply to Sprint Burst and Adrenaline; maybe Lithe if I’m being generous. Dead Hard and Balanced Landing do not need this negativity in their lives.
•If they nerfed pallets/windows/looping in exchange for making other methods of survival and evasion effective, that would increase the viability of every Killer (except Nurse but she’s super powerful because she ignores pallets so yeah).
•High-skill, high-risk Killers should be high reward. I’m fine with a simplistic Killer like the Wraith not being the ultimate meta man, but a Killer as tactful and strategic as the Trapper should not be as bad as he is.
•If Ohnickel played DBD, you would have TrueTalent.
•If Ohnickel played DBD and sounded like a more nasal Vsauce Michael, you would have TydeTime.
•If Ohnickel played DBD and actually made interesting content, you would have Bricky.
•There are more entitled bratty Surv mains than Killer mains simply because there are more Surv mains in general; Killer mains are equally as capable of being whiny and in fact are usually more so than their Surv counterparts.

Hit me with your hottest takes on this game and its community.

Comments

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

the swamp sucks
    Lerys is a good map
    Tru3 is bad at dealing with DS
    i hate the new rank changes
    Huntress is overrated
    Bricky... let's skip this one
    Pig > huntress

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@SNTD

The swamp sucks

That’s not the hottest take in fairness. You find me five people who say they like the Backwater Swamp maps and I’ll find you five liars.

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

it's true

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    @SNTD

The swamp sucks

That’s not the hottest take in fairness. You find me five people who say they like the Backwater Swamp maps and I’ll find you five liars.

If I can stalk em I'll take whatever.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    @SNTD

The swamp sucks

If I can stalk em I'll take whatever.

And you can’t on Backwater because they’ll either see you and piss off or run into the extra-obnoxious buildings and jungle gyms on each map.