I’m Extremely Disappointed with 3.2.0

Bugs are a normal thing that happen always with new updates, we have grown to accept it.

But this is the worst update they have done in a while, the content added is good, but the ‘game health’ has gone completely downhill.

On Xbox, when you load the game and click anything e.g. to play survivor, you have to wait 10 seconds for it to catch up as you are met with 0 frames.

Survivors are not getting bloodpoints when the killers disconnects. How on earth did this happen?

Playing The Demogorgon is worse than playing Doctor on console, barely any frames everytime you lunge and when you survivors they teleport.

Matchmaking is the worst it has ever been, I go against a rank 20 who doesn’t know how to play, meaning boring matches with little to no points gained. Camping and tunneling is worse than it has ever been because these new players don’t know how to play properly because they aren’t getting matched with other rank 20s. I was in a 4 man swf, 3 killers in a row were rank 20 with 1 perk. Not entertaining to play against, I just feel bad for those new players.

It feels as though the optimization has gone down in general for console.

We’re Gonna Live Forever is bugged yet again...I have taken many hits when the killer carries someone and no stacks are given.

Sorry to have such as negative post, but someone needs to say it. This is the worst update they have ever done. Broken matchmaking (again), broken the frames on console, broken the bp gain.

What else have you guys found that I missed?

We need a hotfix asap.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• TheCankleBreaker
    TheCankleBreaker Member Posts: 49

I feel like I’ve disconnected from more games more than ever now because of the update but that’s my only gripe

• QuickStiQz
    QuickStiQz Member Posts: 194

I play on Xbox and I can confirm when you play demogorgon you get the amount of frames you would get playing dead by daylight on a toaster.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I am also experience lag and disconnects.

I know it not our connection. My husband is playing other games online with no issues :(

• TheCankleBreaker
    TheCankleBreaker Member Posts: 49

Yeah I have a separate discussion up rn about that issue and I really wanna see if I could get a dev response or maybe a knowledgeable person on the topic to help explain what happening with the game at this stage 🙃

• Jaguar3500
    Jaguar3500 Member Posts: 38

just got disconnected from another match. You’re right about that too.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

They know something is wrong with the ranking system, I myself popped into a Lobby with 3 Rank 8's when I was a 16 as Survivor. In matches as Killer I get super paranoid and avoid almost every lobby if I think they're SWF because the rank system is glitched, those SWF might be low ranks but the ones who aren't probably are, hell sometimes they ALL WERE. Playing as Killer in the low ranks and getting paired with highs are difficult and unfair, playing as Survivor against a High rank is probably the same thing but I have only experienced playing with other High ranks against a low rank Killer.

So we have 2 problems

1---The Rank system isn't working

2---SWF needs to be adjusted to pair the group according to the highest ranked member and not who invited everyone. This is ''balance'', that thing everyone talks about but can't find.

• Krustykerbz
    Krustykerbz Member Posts: 47

Yeah they just don’t care about console

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Heyo, I know you may think the developers don't care or anything, but in reality, they really do care about the player base and the quality of the game.

It's just that, bugs are really difficult to remove because you have to find what causes the bug, then figure out where it's happening in the C++ code.

BHVR is doing their absolute best, and sure it may look like they could care less about the game's health. However, they can only do some much, and they don't have a Bug Zapper 9000 that eliminates every bug in the game.

Long story short, the developers do care, but it's a lot more difficult than it all seems. Just give them some time, and you will see great results! 😊

• Ukonvasara
    Ukonvasara Member Posts: 65
    edited September 2019

The matchmaking has been broken for almost a month now. Ever since I switched to pc i was grouped against green ranked survivors as a rank 17 killer.

Played a few matches as a survivor on ps4 today and the other survivors were purple ranked i was rank 14 after the reset. Killer was a yellow ranked huntress. He dc'd. No wonder there.

It's safe to say the matchmaker is still broken.

Not to mention that rank disparity screenshots were banned as spam on reddit because of the amount of players getting unfair matches.