pennywise power concept!!

Options
Auriella
Auriella Member Posts: 30

pennywise's power could be his iconic red balloons and he can carry a total of 6! pennywise can place balloons which reveals survivors aura's to pennywise when they're within certain range of it and to get rid of a balloon they must pop it! However pennywise can also place fake balloons which when popped explode with blood and give pennywise a notification!

any critiques?? ide love ideas :D

Comments

• Auriella
    Auriella Member Posts: 30
    Options

aaaaaaaa I placed it in the wrong category

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options

Isn't this The King's power concept? Or some other youtuber I swear I saw this exact idea on one of the many DBD content creators channels... Maybe HybridPanda? Can't flippin remember..

Either way while it's a nice thought, it's a bit of a lackluster power. With nothing to help him chase Survivors he wouldn't be able to do too much, I'd say some kind of teleporting to these balloons would be great and fit really well, but unfortunately we already have four killers who teleport in some way shape or form. Two of the four teleport in almost the exact way that I described pennywise would do it (to placeable balloons). I don't think we'll be getting anymore teleporting type killers in the future, at the very least any time soon.

Fortunately Pennywise (much like Freddy) is so diverse in terms of capability, I don't think it would be too hard for the devs to use those creative noggins of theirs to come up with something for him. In light of recent events I do think it's possible Pennywise can find his way into Dead By Daylight, I just am not sure about this specific power.

It's fun to speculate though