Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is inner strength a strong perk to use, and do you think it will become meta?

As someone who plays both killer and survivor, this perk is SUPER strong. As playing killer, if a chase is taking to long and I injured them, I have to patrol gens (obviously) and leave him/her go. As soon as I get to my next gen, they are already healed. It's basically a insta heal med kit. Now... as a survivor, I can just lose a killer, then BAM. I'm fully healed back on my next gen or already cleansing my next totem. I actually have nothing against this perk, I actually think that survivors needed a perk like this. What do you guys think? Do you think its strong? Will it become meta soon?

Answers

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247
    edited September 2019

Only 5 totems exist on the map and there are 4 survivors, so it will never be meta. Added to this, Survivors like to do totems even if they don’t have Inner, so as to counter NOED and get extra points. It is strong, though, and convenient if you don’t want to waste a slot for Self-Care.

Post edited by Kamikaze_Rose on
  • Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Inner Strength is a great perk.

Hopefully it doesn't become meta because the more people use it, the weaker it becomes.

• derperson
    derperson Member Posts: 130

I don't think it's affected by things like coulrophobia either, so I'd say it's strong too. I like it a lot, but there have been a lot of times where I get in a chase early on, and go to look for a totem afterwards and fail to find one, which can be trouble, considering I don't take self-care when I bring inner strength. I think it might become meta, but I don't get my survivors very high in rank.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

It's a good perk, but no way it's better than BT, DH, DS or adrenaline.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

I run dh, ds and adrenaline plus one between bt ( swf) and unbreakable (solo).

I don't have a problem playing injured and I actually prefer to be injured vs one shot killers.

I'm not sure I will have a slot for inner strength, but it is a good perk for sure

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

It's definitively a very strong perk, I can see it being up there with the best perks if used correctly more specifically in Solo que.

It basically has the potential to be 5 (almost) instaheals. If your playing SWF then it'd be much better to just bring one of the very top perks instead since you can easily communicate your locations and get heals anyways but yeah for solo play it's great.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

It'll be meta as long as totems have bad spawns.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

It's a really really strong perk...but as stated the more people who run it the worse it becomes. You'll be lucky if you can get one when everyone is totem hunting to get that heal. But it is pretty ridiculous when it does go off.

• ChezAndQuakers
    ChezAndQuakers Member Posts: 189

On my Nancy, I've been using inner strength, ds, head on, and quick and quiet which has been so much fun, especially on swf.

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

The trick is to save your inner strength charge, get a medkit and use the inner strength only in dire situations, aside from the heal normally.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Well yes, but actually no