Balanced Landing

Options

Is anyone else having problems with bl not going off?

Comments

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    You have to make sure it’s a high enough fall. Sometimes it does not register small ones like how lithe doesn’t proc during chase at times. Just keep using it and you’ll learn which falls will be escape routes. By far my favorite exhaustion perk and even more in love now with the recent buff
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Ps balanced, quick n quiet, and dance with me is god tier on some maps it’s insane 
  • MezzaMind
    MezzaMind Member Posts: 39
    Options

@CrtKazz said:
    You have to make sure it’s a high enough fall. Sometimes it does not register small ones like how lithe doesn’t proc during chase at times. Just keep using it and you’ll learn which falls will be escape routes. By far my favorite exhaustion perk and even more in love now with the recent buff

I know all this, I have been using bl for a long time but sometimes it just doesn't go off and sometimes I even get a stun which is weird. It's only been happening since the buff :(

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33
    Options

I've had some issue with BL, but I feel like anyone who's used the perk for more than a game or two has also run into some issues. The drop has to be distanced high enough off of a rock, vault, or building to proc. But then again I've also been held victim to BL not going off from lengthy heights.

I mean, to be real. There's a lot of problems with this game's perks, and this is just another one to throw onto the pile. I think Exhaustion perks can be pretty buggy and often not proc. I mean, to be honest. I'm just happy they reworked BL to what it should have always been. It's a god send that there's no stagger upon falls when using BL. It's what it should have been from the beginning.

I have more issues with Adrenaline going off while I'm in the killer's grasp, resulting in a poor, sad injured survivor upon unhook.

ALSO, let me just mention DS has bugged out on me a lot recently--- Letting me use it TWICE in one match, even if I MISS my DS.

Sorry
    Rant over.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    I've had issues on the PTB where killers have started hitting me when previously they weren't able to. Did they changed the recovery percentage?
  • MezzaMind
    MezzaMind Member Posts: 39
    Options

@RATT said:
    I've had some issue with BL, but I feel like anyone who's used the perk for more than a game or two has also run into some issues. The drop has to be distanced high enough off of a rock, vault, or building to proc. But then again I've also been held victim to BL not going off from lengthy heights.

I mean, to be real. There's a lot of problems with this game's perks, and this is just another one to throw onto the pile. I think Exhaustion perks can be pretty buggy and often not proc. I mean, to be honest. I'm just happy they reworked BL to what it should have always been. It's a god send that there's no stagger upon falls when using BL. It's what it should have been from the beginning.

I have more issues with Adrenaline going off while I'm in the killer's grasp, resulting in a poor, sad injured survivor upon unhook.

ALSO, let me just mention DS has bugged out on me a lot recently--- Letting me use it TWICE in one match, even if I MISS my DS.

Sorry
    Rant over.

Yeah, I agree with you completely. Adre sometimes goes off when you are on the floor but it bugs out and you don't get up for a few seconds so the killer instantly downs you again

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33
    Options

@MezzaMind said:

@RATT said:

Sorry
    Rant over.

Yeah, I agree with you completely. Adre sometimes goes off when you are on the floor but it bugs out and you don't get up for a few seconds so the killer instantly downs you again

Yes. There's that too. Which makes me sometimes think it's broken so I don't move, only to be aided by Adrenaline too late, which normally results in getting downed instantaneously again. But I've had more issues with it going off while I'm being carried to a hook which = No Adrenaline, just a notification that says it's been used, and the Exhaustion recovery process begins while I'm hooked. Which really is a downer as well, because when you get your pits yanked off the hook you're (as I said before) just a sad, injured Survivor.