Community Poll - Do YOU like the new matchmaking?

124»

Comments

• HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116

Yes

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

This topic has become quite the roller coaster ride.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

I would have nasty demogorgon babies with the new matchmaking if I could and release their doom on the world.

Reasoning, baby killers should not be forced to go against #teamsweats4lifeSWF, which was something that was happeing in the previous matchmaking.

• Kotentopf
    Kotentopf Member Posts: 276

Getting ranked with 4 man swf Rank 3,3,2,1 as Rank 7 killer. Multiple times in a row now.

Had a long brake and instant getting ranked with voicechat 4 man swf is jsut disgusting and i really start to ahte the game just cause of matchmakign and swf voicechat.

Why is it so hard to block swf groups for matches?

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121
    edited September 2019

Guess the matchmaking is still broken when it comes to rainbow match up. Wasnt this fixed?

• Regionlock
    Regionlock Member Posts: 316

That was the fix. It's working as intended..

They were matched with you because of the level 2 and 4. At low purples it's very common to face rank 1 survivors sometimes, so that seems normal, as it's suppose to look for a killer for the highest rank in the party of SWF. Queues seem faster now, but the matches are also much easier, as you can just kill the potato in the group and make it a 3v1.

Ranks 1-4 are also getting these exact rainbows.

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

There arent any SWF in the picture above. Every person joined in a few seconds after eachother.

I was the first one with my rank 4. It is fine with the rank 5 killer. But come on, rank 18 without any SWF? Lul.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Cant argue this. I like this more as a survivor and as a killer.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

I agree PS4 and console in general got fudged up with all these changes. Killer lobbies though are broken which is why you're having a problem finding killer atm.

• slingshotsurvivor

Omg THIS! When I do get a lobby and don't crash in a game this is all I see!!!

This needs to be fixed asap!

• Regionlock

There is no way that wasn't a SWF. There is sometimes a slight delay in join time between players to the killer. It also could of been two separate groups. That level 2 could of been with the 18 and the 4 could of been with the 9 for example.

And I'm with you btw, I'm just saying it's working as intended. I think it's silly as well.

• slingshotsurvivor

@Regionlock then we'll have mass complaints because skilled players deranked and unskilled killers are getting long wait times or destroyed because they ranked up to easy.

Killers from mid ranks to high will get the brunt of this and that will drive another round of survivor nerfs. The best yet will be no lobbies for killers and it'll flip again.

SMH they need casual mode because this is just baaaaaad.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Biggest issue so far. Which has increased lobby dodging.

• Regionlock

It's way too easy to rank up as killer right now so killers who where never that good must be loving this change. If you play survivor solo queue you are likely to get the biggest potatoes dying to the killer who approves of these changes because he doesn't want to learn map tiles or how to mind game, he just wants to press W key.

It's actually a struggle to find a lobby on survivor right now.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

No

Lobbies are longer and you don't all load in. Even solo you dc for no reason. Killer lobbies just as bad.

We got BHVR'd again Ladies and Gentleman.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

The SWF change was long overdue.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

It'll be interesting to see the game's population throughout the week.

Yesterday's numbers seem to indicate that tons of people are still here after the Blood Hunt.

• VNGNCE
    VNGNCE Member Posts: 15

I AND MANY OTHERS DESPISE THE NEW MATCHMAKING. Disregarding all of the one sided killer main bullshit I and many of my friends have been playing this game since release. Yes I can fully agree the old SWF matchmaking makes life hell for killers especially when you have a rank 15 killer going against a rank 1 survivor everyone who plays this game understands that BUT when someone is red rank and have friends and family who DONT play this game as often as that someone and they're let's say yellow rank it's COMPLETELY unfair to have them facing TOP TIER killers it's literally the same exact bullshit as before just flip flopped. I've been playing this game since release on console I outplay most killers I play against regardless of rank it doesnt matter if you're rank 1 or 7 as a killer you PREDICT me I react. Does anybody seriously think it's fair to have a yellow green brown and a red rank swf facing a RED RANK killer??? How is that fun at all for a group of friends that just want to play this game for fun together and they lose EVERY SINGLE ######### GAME IT WAS NEVER EVER THIS RIDICULOUS FOR KILLERS!!!. My little sister is 14 my little brother is 12 my cousin is 19 and in college for accounting and we love playing this game together BUT as of right now nobody wants to play with me anymore because they always lose and nobody LIKES losing ESPECIALLY every single game and watching the best player in the swf get hatch every now and again. what happened to balance behavior? Have you forgotten what made Dead By Daylight blow up in the first place? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LOBBIES I HAVE TO DODGE AS A RANK 1 VETERAN WHOS BEEN PLAYING SINCE RELEASE ALL BECAUSE OF STUPID SWFS POPPING UP WITH ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT UNBALANCED RANKS ?!?! KNOWING 100% WE ARE GOING TO LOSE I DODGE THE LOBBY. Please balance this out behavior I don't understand how THIS was the logical solution to the problem prior BUT I think we need better averages there should definitely be caps on how low and high ranks could possibly be matched in an swf to all the killer mains I play BOTH sides equally and NO if you have a 4 man w all green ranks and 1 red rank it should most definitely not matchmake in accordance to the the red rank that's blatantly in favor of the killer it's extremely unbalanced OBVIOUSLY the low high CAP for the matchmaking in this scenario SHOULD BE purple rank killers ONLY. Or make it specific numbers for the average it doesnt matter but three green ranks going against a rank 1 killer is absurd I'm just so surprised behavior would even implement something like this into there game. It literally made things worse for more people. Average it out BETTER than before THIS is NOT the ANSWER!!!!

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

yes. no more high rank survivors bullying low rank killers.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

The laments of faux high rank survivors upset they can not exploit SWF to farm low rank killers is enthralling.