Perk Ideas: Survivor

3 perks that have risk/reward effects to them. I've named 2 of them and renamed the last as it wasnt my original idea just modified the effects.

1. Wood Chipper: Allows a survivor to reset a dropped (not broken) pallet to upright position. (1/2/3) times. On final drop the pallet breaks, if stunned a killer it won't activate Spirit Fury(if applicable).

2. Muddy Knees: When crouched, allows a survivor to lay down on the ground. (1. Can't move/2. Halved crawling speed/3. Normal crawling speed) ((Risk)): if found it'll allow the killer to pick up or out right mori(if applicable) lying survivor. Stacks with other crawling perks.

3. Soldiers Demise: ((I renamed as I can't remember original name)) Allows a hooked survivor to kick away a rescuer. (This is where I added new effects) if the killer is 25 or more metres away, each kick will accelerate hook timer. If within the killers terror radius the kick will halt the progression 3/5/7 seconds. Doesn't stack with other hook perks. (No one likes being farmed. Even if someone has borrowed time. It doesnt always help).

Let me know what you think. Should something be changed? Are they too O.P.? What could be nerfed or buffed? I'm not claiming the last one as my own, found on reddit some time ago. But would love to see in the game.

Comments