We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Next killer release

Hi guys, could a Dev or mod or anyone at all give me a little shred of hope that one day in the distant future we could see a 'The Thing' chapter.

Im not flat out asking for it or anything, i just need to know it could at least be a possibility?

I think the survivor could be Nauls, Childs or the obvious one - Macready, as you never actually know their fate. The killer has endless possibilities in terms of visuals, perks & mechanics too! I cant be the only one who would love this franchise to be a part of DbD?

Id do terrible, disgusting things for 'The Thing' to come to this game

Answers

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327

If only the mindfudgery would work well- you’d have to make the THING a killer that could only be faced by full solo Survivor groups xx

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415

Mods aren't in on any of that stuff, so they couldnt answer you. And the devs even if they are working out a licensing agreement to get The Thing, which is extremely unlikely, they would be forbidden from even hinting at it.

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240

Yea SWF would ruin the paranoia there could habe been in a match but there are other possibilities, such as the 2011 movie in which the Thing was much more aggressive. I knew there wouldnt be a response, i just wanted to make a post as a bit of fun 😁