The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are some killers you never play against anymore?

What are some killers you never play against anymore, but wish to?

I hardly ever see Legions or Clowns anymore. Clown is definitely my favorite killer to play against!

Comments

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

I hardly get to play against vommy mommy :-(

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Legion? Clown? Never heard of them, are they new?

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

Honestly in my time of playing the game...I’ve only seen less than 20 Nurse’s and that highly says something.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Unlucky you, i play clown frequently, as pretty much any other killer.

But you are right, clown is rare.

I also dont run to often into hag (lucky me) or doctor. At least i feel this way, could be wrong tho.

• Gamzello

I only played against one Legion yesterday and I’m in rank 9. I’ve been playing DBD again since the update LMAO.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Nurse on XBOX, NEVER, and when I get to play against one they suck ass...

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

I see every killer out there except doctor.

Ironic, coz when I play killer it is doctor.

• Gamzello

Nurse is really hard to play on console but there’s a reason why she isn’t played as much. It’s the same issue with Huntress.

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529
    edited September 2019

At rank 1 i usually never get to play against Pig, Myers, Plague, Clown, Legion, Wraith, Leatherface, Hag, Ghostface, but Myers is the killer i miss playing against the most.

EDIT: And Trapper

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

Same for me. I love to face Mickey. Luckily I got him twice today.

• shadowman0105
    shadowman0105 Member Posts: 261

Hag,trapper(sort of), plag,and nurse.

this is all console and I think the reason why I don’t see these guys is because of my rank

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited September 2019

Y'know, i don't think i've versed enough Doctors for it to be double digits.

IDK if his wacky character is overrated or that people recognize he's on the weaker side, but they sure as hell don't play in my region.

Post edited by Boss on
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I personally hardly see any Ghostfaces.

• In the last 100 or so games on PS4, going from Rank 12 to 3, I have only went against 1 Hag. On Switch, at close to 50 games, I haven't gone against a single Pig yet, but at least one of every other Killer available.

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

I play on PS4 and I rarely ever see a Nurse. It’s been a while since I’ve gone up against a Doc or a Plague as well

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529

i had completely forgotten about doctor, yeah havent seen him in a while at red ranks

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

Clown plague I rarely see nurse and spirit on console too

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’d like to see more nurse and hag players.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

I feel like I see Clown, Plague, and Nurse the least frequently. Nurse surprises me the most that she’s so rare, and even then most players I’ve faced were pretty bad as her. I have probably faced a truly fearsome Nurse enough times to count on one hand.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Probably Doc and Freddy.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I'm on PS4 so Nurses are super rare and Clown is also quite up there.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

I almost never see Micheal.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'd see a nurse on console more often then a hag.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Hag, Plague and rarely GF.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Billy, ive probably never seen a really good billy on console, and ive been playing for 2 years.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I haven't seen Amanda and Clown in quite some time

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Doctors/Plague/Clown are probably the rarest for me.

• As a console player, Nurse is by far my least seen Killer. You never see her, and when you do, it’s a baby Nurse 9 times out of 10. I consider myself a pretty decent console Nurse player, and I love showing people that she may be hard and she may be almost unplayable on consoles, but she can still be THAT b*tch if you put in enough time.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Hag. Been a while since I faced a Hag. Don't see her often.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902
    edited September 2019

Just finished playing hag on xbone. I rarely see her when I am playing survivor. Also rarely see wraith, doctor, nurse, huntress or clown. On pc I rarely see doctor, hag, clown or legion. Also I can't say I miss any of these killers but wraith. I wish ghostface was on the list

• Logey7
    Logey7 Member Posts: 17

I never get to face clown and I hardly see doctors, and while demogorgan is new I never see him either. I do however only face Michael's and pigs and I can officially say I am pretty bored of stealth killers.

• Hozh
    Hozh Member Posts: 84

Console I would say The Doctor, Nurse, Legion and Huntress as well, havent seen her in a while, everysince the new killers she went down and used to be one of the players choice

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

The Clown and Mrs. Piggy

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

bud i missed billy. i really haven't seen him in like 20 matches. all what i'm facing is demogorgon, freddy, hag, nurse, and spirit.

did billy mains switch to demogorgon or what?

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Legion, Doctor, Clown, Ghostface, Wraith, Nurse, Trapper, and so on. Only top tier killers here (on ps4)

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I only ever seem to run into Billies, Doctors, and Freddies. That's it. : P

Everything else is rare.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Clown or Doctor

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

A lot of what was mentioned: Clown, Legion, Plague, Doctor.

Clown simply isn't all that fun. You throw a slowing aoe, other than that you're a 115 M1 killer, and really, just tossing bottles isn't all that interesting. It also slows him to throw them, so as a power it's rally just underwhelming. You don't get looped at loop 1, you go to loop 2 because you gassed loop 1. Thrilling.

Legion. Their nerfs simply went way too far. They're not fun to play because their power is just counter-intuitive. It has chase elements but can't be used in a chase as it's non-lethal. It aims to stall but the time it takes to move between targets wastes any time it buys, and the movements speed is appalling. The devs keep loving to say how many meters they can run, but when survivors are running too, the distance they can close is pathetic. They have very little kill potential compared to other killers.

Plague's corrupt purge is problematic, the fact that almost all survivors don't cleanse against her means that regardless of her kill potential, most of the game has her playing as a basic M1 killer. Your vomit does nothing because they're broken so you may as well not even have an M2 button. She also gets abysmal deviousness bloodpoints and ######### emblem scores.

Doctor has tracking, but he suffers in an actual chase. If you want to use your shock to stun, you're a slow killer and risk it doing nothing. If you don't, you're still just an M1 killer. His power is all tracking, but he still has to chase like any other killer and has the same issues as any other killer but with less practical power applications within a chase.

• PotEtU
    PotEtU Member Posts: 44

For me, anything other then nurse, spirit and an occasional huntress everything else is non existent for some reason. Though i love versing Myers, Clown, Trapper and Demmogorgon

• PickCollins
    PickCollins Member Posts: 495

Haven't played against Plague in forever.

She's a mediocre killer tho so I can understand why.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I rarely see a Nurse anymore, they're so uncommon because of the stigma behind them, or in-general the lack of fun they produce because of how Top-Tier they're...

The one Killer I haven't seen in like months is Clown though, I never seem him... And that's kinda sad tbh...

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Ghostface tbh

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited September 2019

I honestly see a good mix of all killers but the two least common I see on PS4 are Nurse and Hag :/

I would say Clown but for some STRANGE reason, I’ve seen him a little more frequently as of late.

• ImKateDenson
    ImKateDenson Member Posts: 33

Ghostface doctor pig

• Teh_DuuuDe
    Teh_DuuuDe Member Posts: 37

I've been spamming Nurse for 2 months on PS4. Is the survivor playerbase that big?

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Played a game today where a nurse dumpstered us. We even had a red rank survivor and he was useless. I figured the nurse must be rank 1 or something, but nope she was rank 10

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I hardly ever see Plague on console.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

I'm on PC and i almost never see Doctor, Pig, Clown, Plague.

Unfortunate because i don't like vsing the same killers too often but at the same time it's not very surprising because red ranks..

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

(PS4)

Nurse: Kinda really hard and even more on console but some still try.

Pig: Extremly weak and almost always gets bullied but again some still try.

Priestess: I literally never ever see her anymore. I feel other killers were buffed even if just indirectly but not her so amongst all killers why would you chose her instead of another ? Funny factor ? Yeah I guess...