The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How’s the blood hunt for everyone?

2»

Comments

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

Yesterday it was pretty good I must say (played 1,5 hours on pc before switching to ps4). Now it's just a sh*tshow with trash killers really. Insta down hatches, hags "camping" the devour hope range waiting to the survivor to unhook and pop the trap.

Then a doctor who just kept shocking.

I'm honest, I quit both the doctor and the insta down huntress games. Didnt have much points anyway but I refuse to play that kind of bs.

It doesnt help my team are complete potatoes since the rank reset happened (didnt play much on pc) and the matchmaking is different now.

Now I'm just switching to my trapper to get some points with him and let everyone have a good time. It's not much I can do, but I hope when people go against me, they get some decent points as well (not using OP stuff).

• jeyers
    jeyers Member Posts: 275

And soon you will get banned for leaving bad games also, dont forget.

Devs truly favor killers in this game.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

Most of the games I do well and at the end (either I lost or surviors would die) I just farm with them and they happily agree and participate, resulting in at least 150k BP each game :D soo good

• GraveHunter

Then I will move on to another game. DbD, how fun it is, isn't the meaning of life lol. But most of the time I just play the games, but after a few bad rounds, I just can't handle it anymore tbh. That's why I got to play some killer rounds to let off some steam. I don't mind dying or surviving, but at least put away the sweaty builds for a few days to let everyone enjoy some good BP. Because that is what it's about... (Not being entitled and I play both sides, but c'mon, just be gentle during events).

• GraveHunter

That's very kind of you. More people should take an exampe off this tbh.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

PS4 queue times are 15 minutes for killers and survivors. Alot of plague killers to deny survivors healing bp.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Nobody is obliged to 'play nice' during Blood Hunts, but there is no need to go full cactus just to spite others.

• Danielgdp3
    Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 452

Playing Rank 1 Survivor On PS4 In Australia:

Spend 2/3 of my time looking for lobbies.

Playing Rank 11 Killer:

Never found a match with over am hour of searching.

So yeah not good.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    edited September 2019

For me, I've encountered more Hillbillies.. Hillbillys... Hillbilli?.. chainsaw-wielding bumpkins since the start of the event. I don't know if this is a coincidence or something in the Killer's kit that enables him to farm points faster.

Either way, I have a great dislike for Hillbilly so my matches have been hit-and-miss emotionally.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

pretty good as killer. I'm bringing BPS to every match. If another survivor brings one, I'll play nice. Although I did get one group of survivors who brought a bunch of cakes and BPS only to play super sweaty. In the end no one barely got anything.

As survivor I haven't got many farmers. Mostly just killers playing normal. Not a lot of camping or tunneling. No one has brought a mori yet thank god.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Kinda funny, haven't seen a mori in forever, bloodhunts starts and suddenly killers start using them. Think I had like 5 Ebony in a 3 hour session yesterday. It's not that bad, but just interesting if killers purposely use moris to screw survivors during these events.

Got bored of survivor then in I tried changing to killer but queue times are like 10 minutes, so I went to bed. Hopefully today will be better.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Playing killer since it started. Not trying to get sand bagged by a 3man SWF, or focused for no reason by a sweaty wraith.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Sigh, 3 Survivors used BPS, last one had Escape Cake.

Killer DC's before match loads and we all lose our BPS.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    • 25% tunneled, camped, and moried because "Only I get points god damn it"-the killer.
    • 25% waiting in a killer lobby for 16 years because I'm sick of being tunneled, camped, and moried only to remember that the reason I was playing survivor was because I couldn't get a killer game.
    • 25% actually getting into a killer game and having 3 gens pop in what feels like a minute because half the team has BNPs and the other half has insta heals and everyone dragged me to x,y,z map to abuse x,y,z loop with balanced.
    • 25% actually fun games on either side

• 10000% toxic, racist, or otherwise just not okay end game chats

• 100% grateful for the extra points that have come out of it though. Means that I make the amount I'd normally make in a play session despite breaking down and quitting much sooner than normal due to the community's inability to see each other as human beings ever
  • Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

There are moments in DbD where I and the rest just can laugh. Had a match against leatherface yesterday on Lerys. 4 BPS. And well, we all died within a few seconds. The post-chat was so nice and relaxing. I expected some salt but no, we all actually had fun even if we wasted all those streamers.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

Everyone is trying way too hard, but i guess it's the same every bloodhunt some always wants to ruin it for everyone else.... meh.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Rank 10 for Killer is modestly ok. Queues are like 3+ minutes

Survivor Rank 3 is ok, but survivors are being more potatoe than usual

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

I could look past all the killers who are going out of there way to make this event as un-fun as possible for survivors, but man, the RNG I am getting on the bloodwebs is terrible! Stop giving me trash perks I will never use :-(

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

played 3 killer games so far and got >100k BPs each.

one as clown, i played normally, though i played nice (no camp / tunnel - everyone got some nice points)

one as Demogorgon, i planned to play nice, and then the first gen popped in less than 30 seconds (i literally had placed 3 portals by that time), so i put quite some work into killing them now (my demogorgon is lvl 1, so i had nothing to back me up) and achieved quite al ot of hooks. in the end, when they powered the gates ive had 3 on deathhook and 1 on his second hook, though 3 were healthy and 1 was injured (just got unhooked), so i went for him, got D-Striked, secured the kill though. tons of salt in end chat for "tunneling" (even though i only did it when the gates were literally open. the entire game before that i wasnt tunneling at all, but hey)

and one as ghostface, where i dominated the game and then instead of killing them ended up farming BPs xD

all in all i'd say a pretty succesfull bloodhunt so far...

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

Not having fun. These events bring out the worst on both sides, even me. After having two surivors deliberately ignore me on the hook or on the ground (in 2 different games) and killers who've clearly deranked prior to the event, I too switched over to spirit, popped on some prayers needs and wrecked a crew.

Didn't feel good about it.

Going to stop playing for a bit I think.

I wish they didn't announce these in advanced. Too many people seem to try to derank before to get easy bloodpoints.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

A little bit less.... I think 1,500 000 will be ok.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

HORRIBLE! WE CAN'T GET LOBBIES ON XBOX SWF PURPLE OR RED RANKS! HORRIBLE!

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,200

Games were really good last night. Not sure about the toxicity or d/cing people are experiencing. I haven't experienced much of that at all at red rank killer and survivor this event. Nobody d/c'd from my killer games and I played Hag in half of them. Ran into one 4 man SWF "thou shalt not have fun" squad, but every other SWF was fine. Maybe I just got lucky. We'll see how the weekend goes.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

😃-Looks on the outside

😥-Me on the inside

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

My bank and inventory are already full of legendary gear...

Oh wait wrong game...

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Yeah, I have noticed this too, a sharp rise in the unintentional DC's, especially frustrating when someone is running to rescue you off of the hook and then there aura just vanishes! XD

• HuntressIsMyFavXD
    HuntressIsMyFavXD Member Posts: 132

I say Demogorgon is ez to level up with.

Shredded= 800BP

Shredded during BH= 1600BP

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395

Word of advice as Survivor: BRING DISTORTION. BBQ and Chile all day err' day.

• HuntressIsMyFavXD

I would use OOO and SS

• StupidPallets

Why do you have a "Trusted" insignia next to your name? What is that even supposed to mean?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I got it for being a constructive, helpful and active forum user, it is a new program that will likely grow in the future.

• StupidPallets
  • HuntressIsMyFavXD
    edited September 2019

I don't like hiding in lockers unless me and friends are screwing around in KYF. Like that time when we would be on MD and hiding in that one spot where the killer has to play Locker Roulette. If the killer guessed right, another person would HeadOn the Killer and the found person would run until the could participate again (when exhaustion ends)

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

It isn’t quite that simple, the mods have to decide who gets it.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,308

More or less like normal, but with a handful of farming games as both survivor and killer.

Luckily haven't ran into the people you just know are going out of their way to deny people points yet, hopefully it stays that way 😄

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

I’ve had a pretty hard time thus far. I lost connection for over half of my Bloody Party Streamers games, and outside of that have had a harsh time against the Killers today.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited September 2019

I get about one hate mail message a day. I do get people saying “GG” and that I was a good killer sometimes though. I just wanna bathe in people’s salt so I let anyone message me.

Yooo...I was playing PLAGUE on THE GAME map and I got a message that I was gonna get banned for camping. They were mad because I camped their friend because they wouldn’t leave the hooked area. What was I supposed to do? Leave and let them save? This dude literally said that was the last game I’d ever play and that I messed with the wrong group.

How can somebody get salty over facing a Plague on The Game map? Red ranks by the way.

That’s how my bloodhunt is going XD