If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Of Knights and Men - Fan Chapter Idea [ORIGINAL IDEA]

Options
Billy_Wanka
Billy_Wanka Member Posts: 2

So I have really been inspired lately and I have never made an original character for a game before so I decided to give it a shot. Constructive Criticism encouraged, but please be civil! I also want to clarify that this is by no means finished, it's just a starting point until I work on it more.

Killer: Ser Folternund Schmerz (The Knight)
Weapon: Longsword (Two-handed)
Attire: Full Suit of Armour with a Norman Helmet adorned with chainmail.

Ability: Warcry
Effect: Unleash a shout that deafens all survivors within a certain range.

Add-Ons:

Rusty Armour: Common Range Increaser
Chinked Armour: Uncommon Range Increaser
Dull Armour: Rare Range Increaser
Shiny Armour: Very Rare Range Increaser
Bloodied Armour: Ultra Rare Range Increaser

Dull Blade: Common Speed of Weapon Increaser
Sharpened Blade: Rare Speed of Weapon Increaser

Sugarloaf Helmet: Rare Chance to cause screen to shake slightly (Common Add-on)
Combat Helmet: Unlikely Chance to cause screen to shake (Uncommon Add-on)
Norman Helmet: Chance to cause screen to darken slightly and shake (Rare Add-on)
Norman Helmet with Chainmail: Causes screen to darken and shake greatly (Ultra Rare Add-On)

Perks

Guardsman: When near an active hex totem get an increase in speed for 3/5/7 seconds. Cooldown of 40/30/20 seconds.

Blind Vengence: Recover from stun/blindness faster by 2/4/6 seconds and be immune to blinding effects for 10/15/20 seconds after. Cooldown of 60/40/20 seconds.

Fealty: Your loyalty to the entity grants you the ability to see generators within your terror radius that have been worked on in the past 50/40/30 seconds.

Survivor: Miguel Antonio (The Sculptor)
Perks:

Inspiration: Get a token every time you escape the killer. At 5/4/3 tokens you repair/heal/sabotage 10%/15%/25% faster.

Eye for Detail: Every time you finish a generator, your skill check zones increase slightly.

Company of None: When hooked - if you are in the killer's terror radius, get an increase chance to escape by 25%. If escaping hook in the killer's terror radius, get a small speed boost and take an extra hit.

Comments

• Billy_Wanka
    Billy_Wanka Member Posts: 2
    Options

Map Idea: Something to do with a decaying castle hidden in a valley.