If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Clothing

Options
RotBb
RotBb Member Posts: 396
edited July 2018 in Creations
 So I’m pretty salted. Why is the Pheonix Rising Polo rated higher than the 13,500 shard outfit? I grinded my a** off for the outfit, but the outfit EVERYONE got is rarer. And why is Prestiging so pointless now with the new update? The cosmetics kinda ruined the excitement of the bloody cosmetics now that we have better cosmetics in the store.
—-sorry I posted this in the wrong tag, I don’t know how to change it—-
Post edited by RotBb on

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options
    Because, if you didn't happen to be there for the event....then it's unlikely you can get that cosmetic now.

The shard cosmetic will probably continue being available going forward.

___

I believe you posted this in the wrong section. General discussion would of fit better I think.
  • RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Because, if you didn't happen to be there for the event....then it's unlikely you can get that cosmetic now.

The shard cosmetic will probably continue being available going forward.

___

I believe you posted this in the wrong section. General discussion would of fit better I think.
    The Feng Cosmetic is unlocked for every Feng because we completed the community challenge.