We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dilemma of unbalanced matchmaking

Options
Chatkovski
Chatkovski Member Posts: 309

The ideal is obviously a match where the ranks of the survivors are balanced with each other AND the survivors team are balanced with the killer.

But here there is no perfect solution, you must choose your preference between two imbalances.

Keep in mind that the imbalance may be to the advantage of the killer as well as the survivors.

Dilemma of unbalanced matchmaking 21 votes

I prefer a balanced survivors team with an unbalanced killer.
47%
Ark_the_BonsaiNoFaceLCGasterMicheal_MyersLeonardo1itaAwakey8obot1csurv43notarealwordbebetter 10 votes
I prefer an unbalanced survivors team with a balanced killer.
52%
IhatelifeGrandkuramadfrenchieeNullSp3csemolinaoffwhiteknightSpIrItOpAoltreGozuthelivingdeadQuinfuzzballOlnofelk 11 votes

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Personally I enjoy it when the killer is stronger than me and my team, it's more challenging

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

This is actually a really difficult choice, ngl.

• surv43
    surv43 Member Posts: 331
    Options

As a rule, the maniac always wins by -4 if you look at it from my point of view as a solo player, so I would even suggest that you should select players for survivors with a small margin to allow the maniac’s skills to be realized