The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Disconnected from the host!AGAIN

Anyone know the reason it’s kicks you out of lobby’s if you trying to play SWF? Even if I’m only playing with one person it loads like we’re connecting to a lobby but when the screen switches we’re back in the waiting lobby and have to do it all over again and if we do finally get into a game someone is missing and we have to back out and do it again.

Comments

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited October 2019

Had a similar problem. There's something wonky with the Party Management feature that causes all manner of DC problems. It's actually benign when it's just in the lobby. It's worse when it happens at the end of a match.

Just escaped the match and was about to enter the Match Results screen. Then boom! You have been network disconnected or some such.

Lost my rainbow map, all the BP, and even got a de-pip for my efforts. Basically I was treated like I was a dirty, rotten DC'er.

This nonsense seriously needs to get fixed, it's gamebreaking.

• EyeFearFoolie
    EyeFearFoolie Member Posts: 33

I also have that happening almost every time I play I get disconnected at the end so much so I don’t even bring items at this point