If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

BloodHunt...how did you find it?

Options
Dr_Loomis
Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

How was your Bloodhunt experience?

BloodHunt...how did you find it? 37 votes

Great.
21%
LavernneJawsIsTheNextKillerRicardiBacardiMavi6568RydogCreepingcam1070danut1311creepjerky 8 votes
Good.
16%
Darkside84icemancatCancan71TAGAhoyWolfStarkeyChan 6 votes
Average.
32%
FibijeanIhatelifedouggie123LCGasterGrandkuramaKnucklesTheRockstarKnightGrootDudeBoosted_DwightpalletsryummyBulbasaur2008Dicklaycia 12 votes
Poor.
18%
LaMupfelStevoVolantConch1719NullSp3cDr_Loomisanonymous31337Junceus_ 7 votes
Awful.
10%
HoodiedKnayterLeonardo1itaGorgonDorgon 4 votes

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Average.

I like bloodhunts and all, but I wish they were longer. And honestly I think bloodpoint gains should just be permanently doubled or at least increased at this point, with the amount of characters and perks in the game now.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    Average.

There was some matches that I liked to play, even against the Spirit and Nurse and there was a matches that I hate the most.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options
    Great.

It went great for me! Across 44 matches, I got:

• 13 Survivor matches, with 7 escapes and 6 sacrifices.
    • 31 Killer matches, with 21 of them resulting in 3+ kills (80 total kills).
    • 4,037,333 total Bloodpoints (average was 91,758 per match).

That was enough BP to top off Nightmare, so he now has a full inventory of Killer perks (or at least, the 59 of 63 that I have access to). Plus, I had some leftover to get Steve Harrington about halfway to 40.

I had a good, productive Blood Hunt, all in all. Looking forward to polishing off most of my remaining characters during the Christmas/New Year event.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Average.

Enjoyed the BPs

But during the event I have never found a killer that didn't hard camp or survivors that knew what they were doing

So I didn't have a lot of fun

It took me days just to get the daily to get chased for 2 minutes or so because the killers did nothing other than stay at the hook making sure no one got close

I did work on gens, I'm not stupid, just I couldn't get the points I could have gotten if 1. The killer played properly, and 2. My teammates actually helped

As killer it wasn't fun either, survivors going down like flies, no challenge whatsoever, if one escaped it was due to the hatch

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Average.

I enjoyed the double Bloodpoints for sure, but my matches that I have played during the event were all rather frustrating for one reason or another, like poor connection dropping me frequently or getting an annoying Killer to face.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Poor.

The waiting times spoilt it.

As many have mentioned, there are too many characters and perks in the game to cater for with such a small amount of bloodpoints.