If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

!?ClEaNsE Or nOt tO ClEaNsE?!

Options
Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

!?ClEaNsE Or nOt tO ClEaNsE?! 79 votes

Cleanse immediately
25%
LavernneBossLaMupfelFibijeanPeasantDaRealxFactorKarltastiskPolarBearPizzamanKnucklesColonGlockCJsDBDDecember_1863Dr_LoomiscalaMak0ToxicboiiInfinyMagemagicmaster2020SpIrItOp 20 votes
Cleanse if she slugs with >1 downed/hooked survivors
2%
Techn0AngryFluffy 2 votes
Cleanse if someone cleansed
37%
twistedmonkeyMc_HartyPandomChocolate_CosmosMegDensonarslaNceerooveranarchy753kate_best_girlDrazenReynnHeroiqDingDongsNullSp3cMysticAdvisorHunterTheAgudErshAhoyWolfpunkadill0Kycer 30 votes
Cleanse if she is really far away from gens
5%
Pennosuken2njauwuAwakeyFriendlyGuy 4 votes
Never cleanse
29%
IhatelifeNoFaceAztreonam78michaelkhjBravo0413Incurable_BOFAJustJessAven_FallenHoodiedLeonardo1itatgrabBenZ0dfrenchieeKsoniRicardiBacardiKaijuiBetClaudetteRivynStarkeyChanAldofer 23 votes

Comments

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Well, there are many circumstances where you should and where you shouldn't cleanse, but if someone already cleansed, you should also cleanse. But preferably when she is far away from you.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,327
    Options
    Never cleanse

Basically: Cleanse when all Gens are done. Even when someone else cleanses, I would not cleanse, I would rather hope that this person is the first to die.

Exception: When everyone is cleansing and only one Foutain is left, cleanse immediatly to reset them.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

As a Plague player, only cleanse if someone else cleanses, OR if your teammates (or you) go down in chases exceptionally fast. At that point you aren't buying time by denying her corruption.

That said, always aim for the fountain as far away from gens as possible, chances are she won't even want to walk all that way for it.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

If she has access to corrupt purge you'll have a better chance of survival if you aren't broken, especially since you can use stealth that way

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Cleanse immediately

As a stealth player, being sick ruins me most of the time, and corrupt purge is not that difficult to avoid with enough LOS blockers. I find it about as much of a challenge as Huntress with her hatchets. But the thing that seals the deal for me is that "very rare" addons are not actually very rare, and the fact that Black Incense exists is just too much of a risk to take.

That said, if I could, I would change my answer to "cleanse strategically" rather than immediately. That is, cleanse ASAP, but don't be stupid about it. Find a fountain that's somewhat out of the way, and don't do it when she's right nearby.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Cleanse immediately

I thought this was cleanse totems so I answered immediately and didn't read all options.

The only right option is to cleanse after all generators are powered.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Cleanse if she is really far away from gens

It hurts plague most if she loses one fully infected and has to walk ages to get to the corrupted thing.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

At first I though you meant totems but then I realized what you were talking about after reading the comments.

But yeah, once someone cleansed you might as well just do it to. Something that I hate is when people cleanse when there not even broken yet, which is annoying.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Never cleanse

Never cleanse

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    Options
    Never cleanse

cleanse as the end of the game or never cleasned don't matter just don't cleanse mid game

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Cleanse immediately

Need the bp.

Counters Hex perks as well. Normally why I like running small game.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Unless she has the addon to make one pool corrupt or the ultra rare it's best not to cleanse

Because if you do everyone else can now be one shot and than they have to cleanse and it becomes one long game of dodge the really scary red slime

It's why the apple addon is probably one of Plague's best because it allows her to force the survivor team to cleanse. Now at the EGC, yeah it's a pretty good idea to cleanse. Plague will generally not have enough time to take advantage of it and if you cleanse far away there's not much she can do

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options
    Never cleanse

Never!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,480
    Options

I wonder how many of the cleanse immediately didn't realize this was about plague...

Also... here you go

https://www.strawpoll.me/18581776/r