Brutal strength buff?

2»

Comments

• Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61

@thekiller490490 said:
    I'd like to see a PTB were the meta has been swapped. Killers have all the power and survivors must rely on teamwork to have a chance of winning. Because that is how these games should be. So can we all have a agreement with the 5-10% buff because I feel we are off topic.

5%

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    5%:1, 10%:1( my vote)
  • ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

@Kale said:

@thekiller490490 said:
    I'd like to see a PTB were the meta has been swapped. Killers have all the power and survivors must rely on teamwork to have a chance of winning. Because that is how these games should be. So can we all have a agreement with the 5-10% buff because I feel we are off topic.

5%

Yes. Let's get back to a less heated discussion... ;):)

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Jack11803 said:
    @Runiver

Do you think brutal strength being 50% would be fair or balanced in any way shape or form?

50% would be broken, especially on clown. It would make any pallet a deathtrap since you couldn't create any distance.

I use BS on half of my killers already, and I don't consider that perk to necessarily need a buff. It does its job, that is reducing the distance the survivor can create, as well as making it easier to keep eyes contact on a survivor.
    10% more would probably not make it broken, but I doubt it's necessary.
    Pallets are one of the only things that allow the survivor to break vision of the killer, and it's necessary for them to be able to do so consistently.

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

@Runiver said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Runiver

Do you think brutal strength being 50% would be fair or balanced in any way shape or form?

50% would be broken, especially on clown. It would make any pallet a deathtrap since you couldn't create any distance.

I use BS on half of my killers already, and I don't consider that perk to necessarily need a buff. It does its job, that is reducing the distance the survivor can create, as well as making it easier to keep eyes contact on a survivor.
    Pallets are one of the only things that allow the survivor to break vision of the killer, and it's necessary for them to be able to do so consistently.

Perfect way to put it. Thanks for showing everyone that not every Killer perk needs to be buffed.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Alright. So I feel this has been answered. 5% would be good but unnecessary. If you want I will be making a post on ways to shorten the chase as it's the real problem. Hope to see you guys there.
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

DID I JUST SEE A POSITIVE DISCUSSION WHERE TWO PARTIES DID NOT TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER? WHERE AM I? WARFRAME COMMUNITY? NONONONONONO
    THIS ISN'T, BY ANY MEANS, THE TOXIC DEN KNOWN AS DBD FORUMS!!!
    though the individuals talking were well known for their kindness and intellect. so yeah, props to you guys.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    There is already a perk that regresses generators faster. Pop Goes The Weasel?
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Runiver said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Runiver

Yeah it wouldn’t exactly be balanced. It’s not really perks that need to be buffed but fixing the problems with chases and loops.
  • Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

It has a buff to affect generators next patch, and honestly, I love the perk where it's at. It makes a good enough difference for me to keep chases going and break problem pallets that have no real mindgame.

It's not OP but it does it's job and is a lot of fun to use. I see no reason to jack up the percentage.

If I really want to do that I run Fire Up with it.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Don't forget, anything they add to Brutal Strength will be stacked with Fire Up. They're kinda limited on what they can do as those two perks stack off each other. And that will cause an overcorrection if done wrong. Need I remind those who have been around awhile happened to STBFL when everybody was running the old machine-gun build?

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@MegMain98 said:
    There is already a perk that regresses generators faster. Pop Goes The Weasel?

but it doesn't effect all gens that are kicked.. if it does please tell me otherwise as the perk would go up in my book.. BS should regress gens faster and kick gens faster it only makes sense and it should effect picking up survivors as well... the killer is supposed to be OP at the moment its not unless you run the top 4 atm... in the case I wanna play wraith because who doesn't wanna give bing bong love every once in awhile I have no hope of slowing down what is the meta that is the gen rush... i feel the 5% would work beautiful and add in the gen regress and faster pick up animation... say 10% faster pick up animation.. I know that it effected gens in the ptb...

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264

@thekiller490490 said:
    No benefit when carrying to hook there's already perks for that though.

Ya, iron grasp is ######### though. fuse them together and you could get a good perk.